This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Humble Very Positive Bundle 2 (Shadow of Mordor GotY in the BTA tier)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Humble Very Positive Bundle 2 (Shadow of Mordor GotY in the BTA tier)

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
2 months ago#11
nice, thank you for sharing that hilarious viewpoint. gets me every time.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: dioxxys

dioxxys
2 months ago#12
I do want Oxenfree and Death Road to Canada but 10 bucks is a lot for two games, since I already own all the rest.

User Info: celebar

celebar
2 months ago#13
yohabroha posted...
nice, thank you for sharing that hilarious viewpoint. gets me every time.

I bet you're one of those guys with over 1,000 games in his steam library but has only played like 12 of them.
thank you for reading my post
regards, celebar

User Info: celebar

celebar
2 months ago#14
celebar posted...
"omg what a bargain"
thank you for reading my post
regards, celebar

yohabroha
2 months ago#15
Keep going, this is entertaining
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Edavy89

Edavy89
2 months ago#16
celebar posted...
It's a scam because it tricks people into thinking they're getting a good deal by buying games they'll never actually play.

"You could just buy this 1 game you want for $5... OR you can buy it in a bundle with 9 other games you'll never play, for $12!"

"omg what a bargain"

Wow. You must not have any willpower or self control if you are THAT easy to manipulate and trick.

User Info: Ultimate_Noob

Ultimate_Noob
2 months ago#17
On the plus side, you can pre-purchase Shadow of War while choosing literally none of the money goes to the developers if you have that much of a hard-on for hating their choice to put microtransactions in the game.

I think Rocketcat Games deserves anything you're willing to give 'em for their prolonged support and work on Death Road to Canada though. A great game that they're enthusiastic about pushing out content updates well after release.
A pc's brain is the cpu, its heart is the motherboard, its stomach is the hard drive, and its anus is the user.

User Info: OliviaTremor

OliviaTremor
2 months ago#18
Apparently Celebar has never heard of trading or gifting keys. Typically that requires friends, something Celebar allegedly doesn't have, but you can do it with strangers too!
Notyou

yohabroha
2 months ago#19
@celebar

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
2 months ago#20
might be worth it for Neon Chrome
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Humble Very Positive Bundle 2 (Shadow of Mordor GotY in the BTA tier)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived