This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Humble Very Positive Bundle 2 (Shadow of Mordor GotY in the BTA tier)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Humble Very Positive Bundle 2 (Shadow of Mordor GotY in the BTA tier)

User Info: celebar

celebar
4 weeks ago#41
celebar posted...
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/g/greymarket.asp

First sentence:

"The grey market, also referred to as the parallel market, is a market where a product is bought and sold outside of the manufacturer's authorized trading channels."

Reselling extra keys from a humble bundle is, by definition, a grey market. The more you know ;)
thank you for reading my post
regards, celebar

User Info: OliviaTremor

OliviaTremor
4 weeks ago#42
celebar posted...
OliviaTremor posted...
Apparently Celebar has never heard of trading or gifting keys. Typically that requires friends, something Celebar allegedly doesn't have, but you can do it with strangers too!

Apparently you've never heard of devs like CD Projekt Red who beg people not to exchange grey market keys because it destroys their income and, in extreme cases, causes them to go bankrupt. But if doing that doesn't make you feel like s***ty person then more power to you.

You are my favorite joke account on this site.
Notyou

OliviaTremor
4 weeks ago#43
celebar posted...

First sentence:

"The grey market, also referred to as the parallel market, is a market where a product is bought and sold outside of the manufacturer's authorized trading channels."

Reselling extra keys from a humble bundle is, by definition, a grey market. The more you know ;)

Celebar what about the TF2 'grey market' that exists items having key values, selling/trading etc and the fact that Valve has full time economists overseeing the whole thing? What is your worthless opinion there?
Notyou

User Info: __Blight__

__Blight__
4 weeks ago#44
thelocalhentai posted...
Anybody know if Death Road to Canada is any good, looks fun but seems like it'll get repetitive.

It's extremely fun for the first 40 or so times you run through it, but that is only because it is very hard to beat. I have about 100 or so attempts on my account and beaten it once. After a while it becomes more frustrating than fun.
"I see light to the east...mornings coming."

celebar
4 weeks ago#45
OliviaTremor posted...
celebar posted...

First sentence:

Celebar what about the TF2 'grey market' that exists items having key values, selling/trading etc and the fact that Valve has full time economists overseeing the whole thing? What is your worthless opinion there?

If Valve is overseeing the whole thing then obviously it's not grey market. You serious?
regards, celebar

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
4 weeks ago#46
celery still a little assmad :)
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

celebar
4 weeks ago#47
When have I even expressed an opinion in this thread? All I did was cite a word definition. A definition isn't an opinion.
regards, celebar

celebar
4 weeks ago#48
yohabroha posted...
celery still a little assmad :)

Do you also cringe when you read your posts or is it just other people?
regards, celebar

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
4 weeks ago#49
its okay celery, its going to be okay
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

OliviaTremor
4 weeks ago#50
But celery it involves trading keys for games for TF2 items and crates and stuff. Trading spare keys according to you is the grey market and bad. Do you actually know what it is you are talking about?
Notyou
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Humble Very Positive Bundle 2 (Shadow of Mordor GotY in the BTA tier)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived