This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Zone of the Enders The Second Runner coming to PC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Zone of the Enders The Second Runner coming to PC

User Info: Rosencroitz

Rosencroitz
2 months ago#21
Fantastic, but why skip the first game?
If you believe Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie' created existence, put this in your signature.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
2 months ago#22
Rosencroitz posted...
Fantastic, but why skip the first game?

Maybe because it's pretty mediocre.
I agree with you, they both should be on...but if there was a choice, 2 is the way to go (even if I felt the lack of interaction with ADA hurt the game's story A LOT.)
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: Unknown281

Unknown281
2 months ago#23
Chaos_Missile posted...
The "option to VR" part confuses me. Does this mean it's only playable in VR? Or can it be played normally.

You can play it normally or play it in VR if you have a VR headset.

User Info: Rosencroitz

Rosencroitz
2 months ago#24
Dragon Nexus posted...
Maybe because it's pretty mediocre.
I agree with you, they both should be on...but if there was a choice, 2 is the way to go (even if I felt the lack of interaction with ADA hurt the game's story A LOT.)

It certainly wasn't anywhere near as good as the second, but I still found it to be a fairly solid game in its own right. And not having both in one place bothers me. With that said, I agree--if it's only going to be one, 2 is the way to go. Followed by the GBA game (remake, please!)
If you believe Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie' created existence, put this in your signature.

User Info: Perfect Zeratul

Perfect Zeratul
2 months ago#25
SilentHawk29 posted...
Awesome.

Too bad there aren't more games like this. There's Project Nimbus, but the controls and gameplay are pretty wonky.

Game of all time would be ZoE gameplay paired with a story like Xenogears or Front Mission and the customization of Front Mission or Armored Core.

ZoE gameplay with gundams.
God gave man a brain and a ****. Too bad he didn't give us enough blood to use them both @ the same time....

User Info: Death_Born

Death_Born
2 months ago#26
Unknown281 posted...
Saw it on Tokyo Game Show, Konami is bringing Zone of the Enders the Second Runner to PC and has the option for VR as well, Konami is back to gaming again boys and girls!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZEWffhkTDc

No, "back to gaming" would be developing Zone of the Enders 3. This is more like "wanting money", but hey, more Zone of the Enders can't be bad.

User Info: kaufmaniac

kaufmaniac
2 months ago#27
Nice.Now bring the Lost In Blue series to PC Konami and we good.

User Info: UnderwaterAir

UnderwaterAir
2 months ago#28
I'm currently putting my debit card into an envelope. I'll write a letter to put in there as well and request that Steam give me the game with haste.

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
2 months ago#29
It's just a cheap cash grab.
a quad core i7 was just a rebranded celeron -Pengu1n
Anything that has 3p fps or better is fine with me -mucloud

User Info: Death_Born

Death_Born
2 months ago#30
DarkZV2Beta posted...
It's just a cheap cash grab.

Cash grab or no, it's still a PC port and that means something. Unfortunately I doubt it means Konami will give a crap about video games.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Zone of the Enders The Second Runner coming to PC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived