This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Zone of the Enders The Second Runner coming to PC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Zone of the Enders The Second Runner coming to PC

User Info: klienx

klienx
2 months ago#31
Take my money!!!

User Info: playboydojo

playboydojo
2 months ago#32
GunmaN1905 posted...
The game everyone bought because it had MGS2 demo?

I did buy the first ZOE for the demo, but in retrospect, I liked that game more than MGS2. Didn't know about the second one until a couple years ago, so I'm definitely getting this.
...and then I said, "Oatmeal? Are you crazy?!"

User Info: dioxxys

dioxxys
2 months ago#33
Death_Born posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...
It's just a cheap cash grab.

Cash grab or no, it's still a PC port and that means something. Unfortunately I doubt it means Konami will give a crap about video games.

Yeah I will never complain about ports from console

User Info: stav8

stav8
2 months ago#34
I would rather have zone of the enders instead of 2. 1 was the better game
NZXT Stormforce 240:16GB DDR4 RAM:Core i5 6600k: GTX 1060 6 GB: 2TB SSHD:2TB HDD:128 GB SSD:AS ROCK Z170 EXTREME 4; CORSAIR 750W: THERMALTAKE 3.0 LIQUID COOLING

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
2 months ago#35
Death_Born posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...

Cash grab or no, it's still a PC port and that means something. Unfortunately I doubt it means Konami will give a crap about video games.

Which is pretty much the point. Konami isn't "back to gaming" because "they feel bad about being complete garbage for years" or something. They want easy money and an easy PC port is their way of getting it.
I mean, you should still get the game, provided the port isn't completely broken, but don't expect Konami to ever be more than a steaming pile of garbage.
a quad core i7 was just a rebranded celeron -Pengu1n
Anything that has 3p fps or better is fine with me -mucloud

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
2 months ago#36
playboydojo posted...
GunmaN1905 posted...
The game everyone bought because it had MGS2 demo?

I did buy the first ZOE for the demo, but in retrospect, I liked that game more than MGS2. Didn't know about the second one until a couple years ago, so I'm definitely getting this.

I absolutely played the crap out of the MGS2 demo...but I also thought ZoE looked kinda interesting.

And while it was an okay game, if it didn't have a demo I wouldn't have regret my purchase either way. I longed for a ZoE3 for the longest time and now that Kojima's gone the best I can hope for is a spiritual successor. Or maybe for Platinum to make it.

But good lord that anime they made. What a piece of crap that was. So much wasted potential. Especially since Idolo was pretty darn good!
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: GXL_Leon

GXL_Leon
2 months ago#37
Metal Gear Solid 3, konami? where is it konami?
Is your passion enough to claim a crown? We shall see.
Daresso The Sword King.

User Info: mekkin1

mekkin1
2 months ago#38
Death_Born posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...

Indeed. Honestly, Konami caring about videogames doesn't matter at this point. 4K Z.O.E-TSR on PC is the point.

User Info: VanderZoo

VanderZoo
2 months ago#39
Funny, I just quit playing it last week on PS3.

It's kind of cool, but I don't think the gameplay is that good to be honest.

But I'd get it for VR, that looks sweet.

User Info: Dredj

Dredj
2 months ago#40
Good news but why skip ZoE.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Zone of the Enders The Second Runner coming to PC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived