This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PCH, What do you do for a living?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PCH, What do you do for a living?

User Info: ForteGX

ForteGX
4 weeks ago#31
Carpet cleaner...I feel so out of place here
"But I mean, mechs! You can ride a mech! You want to ride it, right?"-Tetsuya Nomura

User Info: adip1983

adip1983
4 weeks ago#32
Freelancer...as now got hired by a russian mining & oil company to negotiate & lobbying some local (a south east asian country) goverments / politicians & bussinesman.

Also as owner of small bussiness (small hotel, small apartments, and small shoes store) at my homeland (Spain), currently managed by profesisonal managers.

User Info: MASKOAAA

MASKOAAA
4 weeks ago#33
what the hell does professional manager mean
D3 Armory Profile - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MASKOAA-1251/

User Info: ISDcaptain01

ISDcaptain01
4 weeks ago#34
MASKOAAA posted...
what the hell does professional manager mean

They're people who r managing his business.
lol at --> http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?=89123

User Info: MASKOAAA

MASKOAAA
4 weeks ago#35
yea but what the hell is a professional manager specifically.....I feel like adding the professional is redundant as if they went to manager school
D3 Armory Profile - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MASKOAA-1251/

User Info: Explicit Dank

Explicit Dank
4 weeks ago#36
Building Systems Technician.

I remotely monitor the HVAC, fire alarms, burglary alarms, and other computer related things for a library system with over 20 buildings. I'm our companies point of contact for the security, cleaning crews, and contractors who use the buildings at night. .

Now, with all that out of the way, I basically sit in a room all night surrounded by computers waiting for crap to break, or someone to screw something up, then call someone to fix it.
Parental Advisory - Explicit Dank

User Info: Kinoringan

Kinoringan
4 weeks ago#37
Property broker - sell land/house/apartment without real estate license.

User Info: Superemppu

Superemppu
4 weeks ago#38
Diamond driller.

Drill and saw holes into concrete and brick. Work is pretty boring but it's also physically really demanding so no need to go to gym. :)

Also pays fairly well considering the low education reguirements for the job. Just below nation average of around 3K€ per month. Enough for me so I can live comfortably and put some money aside too.
If brute force doesn't fix the problem, you're not using enough of it.

User Info: adip1983

adip1983
4 weeks ago#39
MASKOAAA posted...
yea but what the hell is a professional manager specifically.....I feel like adding the professional is redundant as if they went to manager school

They are certified professional managers from a management consulting agency that's I hired for some duration of times (or/and Performance-based Contract)... They manage my business & report to me...

User Info: DiehardFFv2

DiehardFFv2
4 weeks ago#40
I hunt Submarines for the U.S. Navy.
6600k @4.6GHz | GTX 1080 SLI | 16GB DDR4 | 500GB SSD | 4TB HDD
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PCH, What do you do for a living?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived