This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PCH, What do you do for a living?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PCH, What do you do for a living?

User Info: shmirlywhirl

shmirlywhirl
2 months ago#51
Dawnshadow posted...
Cashier, but a ridiculously well paid one (I'll hit $15/hr next year, not counting perks like the pension

God damn where do you get a pension in 2017?
Now with 100% real fruit juice

User Info: FantasticGabe

FantasticGabe
2 months ago#52
Dawnshadow posted...
Cashier, but a ridiculously well paid one (I'll hit $15/hr next year, not counting perks like the pension and heavily subsidized health insurance) with surprisingly good benefits (thanks, union!) Aiming for a promotion that'll put me in the $20/hr area, but I need to grind more seniority (thanks, union.)

I still want to go back and finish school once I dig myself out of student loan debt-- I had to drop due to illness-- but I'd honestly probably stick around for the health insurance alone.

Costco?
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
Formerly known as IBKNAWTU.

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
2 months ago#53
App developer for trucking company, plus my terrible pension
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: ablerider

ablerider
2 months ago#54
I do medical research, takes a while and the money isn't that good buy l enjoy it a lot.

User Info: Digital Storm

Digital Storm
2 months ago#55
Professional Sloth

a.k.a laze about the house while my investments get me paid.
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.

User Info: premature tyrant

premature tyrant
2 months ago#56
physician
https://pcpartpicker.com/user/pandaforest/saved/
- BEST possible gaming PC builds for the $$$ -

User Info: ArkonBlade

ArkonBlade
2 months ago#57
Maintenance and I also do computer builds/repairs on the side as well as resell computers and parts. I have a friend who recycles computers and I can get some good stuff now and then. I got a GTX 690 about a year ago for $60. Probably my best score on a GPU at least. resold it for $210.
YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ArkonBlade/videos
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade

User Info: THESLAINSPOKE

THESLAINSPOKE
2 months ago#58
Dish Washer, but am able to provide thanks to high end budgeting skill.
Their voices... may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake... the
dead... are NOT silent!- The Sorrow

User Info: Hagan

Hagan
2 months ago#59
Real estate investments, leasing, financing, settlements, and escrows. Been going on 9 years in the business.

loader963 posted...
Ditch digger.

I can be a ditch digger!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZPqMEdlzm4
BNET = Mike#1931
Steam = mhagan1986

User Info: cody4783

cody4783
2 months ago#60
Warehouse work for a small electrical/utility supply company.

Basically it's like a ~6 person company, including the owner and bookkeeper. My tasks range from shipping/receiving, forklift operation, managing inventory, taking/filling orders, boxing/palletizing material and so on. Our driver is in a couple days a week to offload tasks to, but for the most part it's a one man show in a ~15,000sqft warehouse+outside storage.

Owner is also senile so I'll occasionally get called to go 'fix' his computer or something. Typically stuff for a small company, if a task needs doing and I'm capable of doing so, then I get called on it.
PC (1/2017) http://i.imgur.com/0SVA6BP.png
HTC Vive. Embrace the VRevolution
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PCH, What do you do for a living?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived