This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PCH, What do you do for a living?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PCH, What do you do for a living?

User Info: UnderwaterAir

UnderwaterAir
4 weeks ago#81
Research and stuff. I dunno. lol

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
4 weeks ago#82
Professional Youtube Minecraft Let's player.
England is my city.

User Info: Silvererazor

Silvererazor
4 weeks ago#83
Researcher at a biotech company. Also started a small beebusiness a few months ago.

User Info: NBA

NBA
4 weeks ago#84
I'm an audio dealer and an interior designer. I work on commission and sell luxury high end audio brands like McIntosh, Martin Logan, Bowers and Wilkins, Sonance, Def Tech, Rotel, Furman you name it. Its assloads of fun and I get to listen to and demo $100,000+ 2ch setups every day. I schedule in home consults and design entertainment rooms, whole home wifi networks using Luxul and/or Ruckus and schedule installs for Savant and/or Control 4. The most fun job I've ever had honestly.

User Info: LiquidGaga

LiquidGaga
4 weeks ago#85
Secretary to a politician
Genkai sore nani? No thank you!

User Info: ATARIJAWA

ATARIJAWA
4 weeks ago#86
Former cop. Retired early on a medical pension due to injuries and now run the Emergency Dispatch Center for a medium sized City on the East Coast.
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 127

User Info: m0986-8

m0986-8
4 weeks ago#87
English teacher in japan
6600K 4.4GHZ | GTX 1070 | 16 GB RAM 3000MHZ | Samsung Evo 500GB | Asus Z170 A-R

User Info: awezomerobot

awezomerobot
4 weeks ago#88
Physicist at a large aerospace company

User Info: Bossdog421

Bossdog421
4 weeks ago#89
Practice Administrator for a large medical practice.
Theres a little place where the sun sleeps late. Pours himself a shot of tequila.
Its a little place called Pleasure Island. Thats where Id like to feel ya.

User Info: Voxwik

Voxwik
4 weeks ago#90
I work at a CPA firm. Not as a CPA, but for filing/processing billing, project tracking/reports, scanning things and such. I have incredible freedom to say mess around coding in VBA to make tools for myself for the job or to look into solutions for various organization of data about the clients. They invite me to their meetings about the firm's software, so even if I'm not technically in IT I'm incredibly flattered they trust me enough to consider my input like that.

I'm not ashamed I'm not a CPA. I spent many years not even leaving the house, and not seeking help sooner is my only regret on that front. I'm happy to be working full time now. I love this job and they like me so it's a win/win situation. Perhaps I'll study more some day, but if not I am 100% happy with my job right now. I'm incredibly grateful for that.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PCH, What do you do for a living?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived