This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Not really looking at getting into PUBG

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Not really looking at getting into PUBG

User Info: Superemppu

Superemppu
2 months ago#21
Hexenherz posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
Hexenherz posted...
as the majority of games I play are strategy. Been playing on a controller for years, looking to convert.

??

You can play most games I think with a controller on PC. Ones where you need a KB/M are RTS and competitve shooters.

I mean, I do play a lot of games with a controller.
I just can't fathom playing a strategy game with a controller.

I used to play quite a bit of AoE2 with a PS2 back in the day when I didn't have a PC. Worked just fine once you got used to it.
If brute force doesn't fix the problem, you're not using enough of it.

User Info: lilcruz254

lilcruz254
2 months ago#22
http://www.moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl
The Threads of Fate Have Been Tied.

User Info: Hexenherz

Hexenherz
2 months ago#23
On the topic of the topic, I decided to get PUBG just to play with a friend (who... didn't play last night, of course). My first round I spent 10 minutes running from one building to another one getting clothes and guns and then getting shot. I think I placed #44... fun times.

User Info: Zanin

Zanin
2 months ago#24
Hexenherz posted...
On the topic of the topic, I decided to get PUBG just to play with a friend (who... didn't play last night, of course). My first round I spent 10 minutes running from one building to another one getting clothes and guns and then getting shot. I think I placed #44... fun times.

The shrinking map is what puts me off, I tried it out too with my brother, we were getting towards the middle exploring and then we get shot. We both got it refunded.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Not really looking at getting into PUBG

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived