This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Divinity OS supposed to be so difficult?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is Divinity OS supposed to be so difficult?

User Info: Code 51 50

Code 51 50
4 weeks ago#31
kobalobasileus posted...
Wait, Divinity is considered "hard and frustrating" enough for people to quit or sell their copy, but f***ing s*** SOULS is still lavished with praise in nearly every GameFAQs forum?

I swear, sometimes I'm SURE I got transported to Opposite World...

I'm not sure about the original, but DOS2 on Tactician is waaay harder than all 3 souls games.
Orestes417 - "Do it essentially one handed all the time. Granted, I have had entirely too much practice."

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
4 weeks ago#32
kobalobasileus posted...
Wait, Divinity is considered "hard and frustrating" enough for people to quit or sell their copy, but f***ing s*** SOULS is still lavished with praise in nearly every GameFAQs forum?

it's almost like the two disperate opinions are held by different groups of people.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: Spaced92

Spaced92
4 weeks ago#33
kobalobasileus posted...

s*** souls in all caps, that's a good one. Pat yourself on the back. When you randomly go all caps all the time no one is going to take you seriously.
Geforce GTX whatever, i7 something or rather, some sticks of ram, an SSD and a Hard Drive with stuff on it.

User Info: SilentHawk29

SilentHawk29
4 weeks ago#34
kobalobasileus posted...

You would think Dark Souls ruined your life with how often you insist on posting about how terrible it is, even in completely unrelated topics.
Steam - SilentHawk29 || Z170-A, G1 GTX 1080, i5 6600K, 16GB 3000MHz DDR4
My car (on fire): http://i.imgur.com/ZoeZJ1b.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is Divinity OS supposed to be so difficult?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived