This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PUBG will end up like DayZ

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PUBG will end up like DayZ

User Info: Maverick_Reznor

Maverick_Reznor
2 months ago#41
Unknown281 posted...
Why put any effort into this petty argument you've started?

you responded to me
And you say I am trolling just because I have concerns about what they are actually doing with the game I have invested my money in.
If I was trolling I would be stating the game is garbage and leave it at that.
I know I should expect much from a new user, but use your head.
Currently Playing :Xenoblade Chronicles

User Info: Noel H.

Noel H.
2 months ago#42
PUBG is already ruined because of the hackers. It will thrive on consoles, though.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
2 months ago#43
Noel H. posted...
PUBG is already ruined because of the hackers. It will thrive on consoles, though.

100 hours in, never seen one
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
2 months ago#44
I think it's too close to release for that to happen. I mean, even though they pushed the launch back, they seem to still want to release it in Q4 2017.

"At the current time the core development of the base DayZ game is projected to run between 2.5 to 3.5 years. (Putting the departure from Early Access at approximately mid 2017)"

It's the end of September now, and they're still in early alpha. PUBG at least feels like it's a full game, albeit a bit clunky at times. If they put in the vault mechanic soon, then it'll be so much better. Wouldn't mind some different game modes too (i.e. one with melee and crossbows only, maybe add bows and more melee weapons, get the whole Hunger Games feel going, or another with less players on a smaller map area).

yohabroha posted...

I've seen some s*** that's made me say "bulls***!", but at the same time it's probably because I'm garbage at the game (just started playing it). I forget how easy it is to headshot someone with a mouse.
Specs: i7 4790k@4.6GHz |EVGA 1080 FTW| 16GB RAM - GLORIOUS PC MASTER RACE!
TRUMP IS THE GREATEST US PRESIDENT!

Maverick_Reznor
2 months ago#45
yohabroha posted...
Noel H. posted...

I've seen 2
One was a dude with a speed hack, didn't actually affect me.
The other did though, but it was funny. He was running around Pochinki one punching everyone

Maverick_Reznor
2 months ago#46
Jason_Hudson posted...
I've seen some s*** that's made me say "bulls***!", but at the same time it's probably because I'm garbage at the game (just started playing it). I forget how easy it is to headshot someone with a mouse.

A lot of those times it's just desync and bad hit registration.
It's why so many people claim hackers, but really the game is just wonky.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PUBG will end up like DayZ

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived