This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any good controversial games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any good controversial games?

User Info: TheRadiantSword

TheRadiantSword
4 weeks ago#1
Ok so I'm the owner and let's player on a small YouTube channel (like 725 subs) and I've been fed up with YouTube and their rules about taking ad revenue away from videos with excessive swearing,extremely violent content, and controversial topics. Now I'm a person who is 100% against censorship and I'm starting a series called "Because I Can" where I play games with the above mentioned content.

Now I'm expecting comments like "get over it", "your channel is to small to make a difference", etc... to which I take these comments and accept but I just don't care. This is a request and plan based 100% on spite towards YouTube. So don't pull ANY punches (well nothing with nudity because that will actually get my channel taken down)

Those who recommend stuff will get a shoutout in the video (for what that's worth to you) as well as a notification when the stream starts if your so incline to watch... or cringe cause I'm not the best a let's plays yet. Anyway enough shameful advertising if you can please simply recommend games.

P.S Hatred and Postal 2 are already on my channel so they are barred. Oh and those who suggest the game "Ethnic Cleansing" I will ignore you. I'm trying to spite YouTube not look like an alt right douchebag.
I love the ignore button, just one tap or click and Trolls and Flamers are a hidden in a trash can where they belong... Magical.

TheRadiantSword
4 weeks ago#2
Should also mention old controversial games on emulatable systems are also welcome.
I love the ignore button, just one tap or click and Trolls and Flamers are a hidden in a trash can where they belong... Magical.

User Info: sfcalimari

sfcalimari
4 weeks ago#3
Cho Aniki
Obama 2008

TheRadiantSword
4 weeks ago#4
sfcalimari posted...
Cho Aniki

Cho Aniki?

User Info: hardy3786

hardy3786
4 weeks ago#5
Try Manhunt series

User Info: Landojesus

Landojesus
4 weeks ago#6
You can go with Custer's Revenge, that's a 'classic' controversial game.
NP:Elite: Dangerous, Dead Cells, DK:Tropical Freeze, Super Stardust HD XBL/STEAM: Landojesus PSN: Ohiaeco -Always down to co op, send me a request!

TheRadiantSword
4 weeks ago#7
hardy3786 posted...
Try Manhunt series

Oooo good idea

User Info: arleas

arleas
4 weeks ago#8
TheRadiantSword posted...
sfcalimari posted...
Cho Aniki

Cho Aniki?

It's already on youtube...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or8wDzmsibA
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
FC: 3325-5440-8407 Dream Code:5E00-0013-7C61

User Info: shmirlywhirl

shmirlywhirl
4 weeks ago#9
I don't remember the name but someone made a JFK assassination simulator where you got a higher score the more accurately you recreated the actual shooting.

Edit: quick Google shows its called JFK: Reloaded
Now with 100% real fruit juice

User Info: Zachnorn

Zachnorn
4 weeks ago#10
GTA: San Andreas with the Hot Coffee mod
<D
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any good controversial games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived