This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for an adrenaline fuled, short action game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Looking for an adrenaline fuled, short action game

User Info: DiviDude

DiviDude
2 months ago#11
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
2 months ago#12
Doom?
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hP6BCy
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

User Info: LazyyAmerican

LazyyAmerican
2 months ago#13
Hatred lol
Apathy....the epitome of evil or something.

User Info: wantfastcars

wantfastcars
2 months ago#14
All P* games are pretty short for campaigns in general and can get down to the 2-3 hour range if you like to replay them and get decent at them and skip the story parts
Now Playing: GG Xrd Rev 2, GRIP, Redout
Now, let's count up your sins! | Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/DrPtkT

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
2 months ago#15
Superhot - it's basically a first person puzzle game, but the puzzles are "how do I kill all those dudes". The special gimmick it has is that time stands almost still as long as you don't move, so you can plan out your actions and pull off some really impressive moves like punching a guy to disarm him, grabbing the gun in midair, shooting another guy, throwing the gun at a third one and then beating the first one to death. The best thing is that after you finish a level, you get to see it replayed in normal speed.

The campaign is quite short - it takes about 2-3 hours to get through it. Saying that, it actually just consists of scenarios where you're thrown into a situation and have to fight through it. After you finish the campaign, you will enable new modes that let you re-play the levels with some new mechanics, like time completely stops but you get less shots for your weapons. There are also endless modes and time attacks. Overall, it's pretty good if you want short sessions.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
2 months ago#16
Vanquish does what you're looking for and then some.

Any of the more arcadey roguelikes (Cryptark aught to work)
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: DimeTree

DimeTree
2 months ago#17
Painkiller is one of my favorite old-school style action FPS's. If you think gibbing demons and monsters in gothic castles to constant heavy metal will be your thing, I'd highly recommend it.

User Info: Kinoringan

Kinoringan
2 months ago#18
Shadow warrior
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Looking for an adrenaline fuled, short action game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived