This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sonic Forces PC has Denuvo DRM and no Persona content.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Sonic Forces PC has Denuvo DRM and no Persona content.

User Info: memoryman3

memoryman3
2 months ago#1
http://store.steampowered.com/app/637100

Welp, Atlus really really hates PC gaming then. Also, I am not suprised that SEGA has went for performance draining DRM measures.
Daisy amiibo sass!
Switch FC - 5067-3358-4023

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
2 months ago#2
memoryman3 posted...
http://store.steampowered.com/app/637100

Welp, Atlus really really hates PC gaming then. Also, I am not suprised that SEGA has went for performance draining DRM measures.

It's been known for a while that it was going to use denuvo
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
2 months ago#3
No, they hate piracy. If they hated PC Gaming, they wouldn't release it to begin with.

But go ahead, whine more. It's what this place does best.

User Info: Unknown281

Unknown281
2 months ago#4
I think it was Atlus USA that hated PC gaming, haven't heard anything negative that Atlus Japan said about PC gaming, it's possible they're not familiar with that platform and have no experience with it whatsoever but maybe one day they will have a change of heart and give the PC platform a chance but yeah Duenvo sucks but it won't stop me from playing a good game though *<3 Sonic Mania*

User Info: Interfusor

Interfusor
2 months ago#5
What's Persona content?
I am not economically viable.

User Info: ritsuka66

ritsuka66
2 months ago#6
Sega just dont learn
Life....Hope...Dreams, What are these things? And where are they going? These things... I will destroy!&#65279; -KEFKA -

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
2 months ago#7
GoIrish80 posted...
No, they hate piracy. If they hated PC Gaming, they wouldn't release it to begin with.

Its easy to mod a PS4 to do whatever you want to with it pretty much
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
2 months ago#8
GoIrish80 posted...

If they hate piracy. Why are they using denuvo? Denuvo measurably increases piracy and reduces sales. They'd be better off uploading the the bay themselves.

If they wanted to prevent piracy, they would make the game online only.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: Pauken

Pauken
2 months ago#9
Sonic Mania got pretty extensive mods even WITH Denuvo, so that's not gonna be a serious issue for Sonic Forces modding.

Also, quit whining about Denuvo. The only time it sucks is when the developer sucks at programming, i.e. Lords of the Fallen or Rime. Otherwise it doesn't really cause any harm at all.

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
2 months ago#10
GoIrish80 posted...

Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Sonic Forces PC has Denuvo DRM and no Persona content.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived