This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR, RANK YA GAMES FROM BEST TO WORST FOR THE Year

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR, RANK YA GAMES FROM BEST TO WORST FOR THE Year

User Info: Monopoman

Monopoman
4 weeks ago#21
bubbub01 posted...
Jules Rules posted...
(AMAZING)
Yakuza 0
Persona 5
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Horizon: Zero Dawn

(GREAT)
Yakuza Kiwami
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
PUBG

(GOOD)
Nier Automata
Resident Evil 7

(DECENT)
Serial Cleaner
Observer

(SUPER MEDIOCRE)
Mass Effect: Andromeda
Prey

I need to play Yakuza 0, but the price will not drop.

I am in the same boat, I am blown away that despite the game being over 6 months old the price has not budged at all practically. Maybe once the next Yakuza game hits US shores we will get a price drop on 0.
BF ID: Birck #1559845599
Leads: Regil, Shion, Blaze

User Info: Ratchetrockon

Ratchetrockon
4 weeks ago#22
what version of botw is best? PC, wii u or switch?
i7 6900k | 2x GTX 1080ti FE (SLI) |MSI x99 Gaming PRO | 1tb 960 PRO EVO M.2 SSD| DDR4 32 gig 3200 RAM | EVGA P2 1200W
Bench: http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/21395525

User Info: ajxh

ajxh
4 weeks ago#23
Ratchetrockon posted...
what version of botw is best? PC, wii u or switch?

Every version still has minor quirks/issues.

PC version has minor graphical glitches and I believe FPS drops are still present to some extent. I would say it otherwise looks better than the other versions.

Wii U version looks the same as the Switch version, but has more frequent FPS drops in challenging environments. Probably the most accessible version due to cost and availability of Wii U systems.

Switch version probably provides the most stable FPS experience, but it'll still be 30 FPS and it will still drop to some extent in the most graphically intense environments. It's a lot of money upfront, though, especially if you don't have a lot of interest in other Switch games.

I think the PC version still needs some work, so for me, it would come down to price. The experience is about 80-90% the same between the Switch and Wii U. Do you have plans to play other Switch games? Probably not a bad idea to get the Switch version, then.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR, RANK YA GAMES FROM BEST TO WORST FOR THE Year

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived