This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So what modern PC racing game could be comparable to Sony's GT series ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So what modern PC racing game could be comparable to Sony's GT series ?

User Info: ThePandaForest

ThePandaForest
2 months ago#11
I guess you didn't get the memo

All Xbox games are coming to PC now
Vega Frontier Edition | Titan X Pascal
C32HG70 HDR 144Hz 1ms | Vive VR

User Info: Cobra1010

Cobra1010
2 months ago#12
Im buying Forza just to protest agaisnt polyphony for turning GT series into crap.

J/k, forza games are actually good now and are on windows 10 so i can play em. I dont have xbox cause no games.
GG Riot - http://i.imgur.com/PinGPhR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Hs8Y1vQ.png

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
2 months ago#13
See people, this is why the tag system exists.

TC, from time to time, likes to come to the PC board to proclaim some veiled Sony superiority.

Kano92 posted...
Guess I should have mentioned that it has to be on the PC and not just another mostly console exclusive series.

This right here is all you need to see. He is insinuating that PC doesn't have an exclusive (not on consoles whatsoever) racing series that is comparable to Gran Turismo.

Tag these people and stop falling for their bulls***.
Specs: i7 4790k@4.6GHz |EVGA 1080 FTW| 16GB RAM - GLORIOUS PC MASTER RACE!
TRUMP IS THE GREATEST US PRESIDENT!

User Info: j2_tha_mac

j2_tha_mac
2 months ago#14
Kano92 posted...
ThePandaForest posted...
that and forza

Guess I should have mentioned that it has to be on the PC and not just another mostly console exclusive series.

So, Project Cars 2 counts despite being on both consoles, but Forza 7 doesn't because its on xbox?

Or are you just not aware that Forza 7 releases on PC too?
PC - R9 290X & i5 3570k || PS4 || Wii U ||

User Info: ha21nagamas

ha21nagamas
2 months ago#15
You should play f1 challenge 99-02 then. It only release on pc (the good one, the console are pretty much meh) so you are good to go
You dont have to obey the white line, use the force

User Info: SgtSilock

SgtSilock
2 months ago#16
Before, I don't know. Now, Forza.
You have to give to receive

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
2 months ago#17
Cobra1010 posted...
Im buying Forza just to protest agaisnt polyphony for turning GT series into crap.

J/k, forza games are actually good now and are on windows 10 so i can play em. I dont have xbox cause no games.

Forza Horizon 3 which was the first Forza game to come to PC I believe (or at least from those developers) had a rough start, mine keeps crashing and its because I updated my drivers. It worked before but I'm not reverting back just for one game. That's the problem with PC gaming compatibility issues. Don't get me started on playing old games.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: Kano92

Kano92
2 months ago#18
j2_tha_mac posted...
Kano92 posted...
ThePandaForest posted...
that and forza

So, Project Cars 2 counts despite being on both consoles, but Forza 7 doesn't because its on xbox?

Or are you just not aware that Forza 7 releases on PC too?

I knew PC were getting some, didn't realize all of them.
PC-WiiU-PS4

Kano92
2 months ago#19
Jason_Hudson posted...
See people, this is why the tag system exists.

TC, from time to time, likes to come to the PC board to proclaim some veiled Sony superiority.

Kano92 posted...

This right here is all you need to see. He is insinuating that PC doesn't have an exclusive (not on consoles whatsoever) racing series that is comparable to Gran Turismo.

Tag these people and stop falling for their bulls***.

I'm not insinuating nothing, PC gaming is my main platform. I was asking cause I was thinking about selling my PS4 and just do PC exclusively, stop making stuff up out of nothing.
PC-WiiU-PS4

Kano92
2 months ago#20
ha21nagamas posted...
You should play f1 challenge 99-02 then. It only release on pc (the good one, the console are pretty much meh) so you are good to go

No I meant a racing game that is like the GT series, but doesn't have to be a exclusive. Excuse me for not being clear.
PC-WiiU-PS4
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So what modern PC racing game could be comparable to Sony's GT series ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived