This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

halo wars 2 info needed

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. halo wars 2 info needed

User Info: imprezas

imprezas
4 weeks ago#1
hi people i recently got halo wars 1 on steam wich i really like to play but i cant find a single game people just dont play this game i dont know...and now i am concidering buying halo wars 2 but i saw here on gamefaqs the board is sooo dead are actually play this game or i will be alone forever?

(come to think of it i bought hw1 for the co op...)
Sorry for my bad English

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
4 weeks ago#2
Not many people play halo franchise games on PC.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hP6BCy
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

User Info: Hexenherz

Hexenherz
4 weeks ago#3
Since it's not on Steam and it's a relatively small release it's a bit hard to find any exact numbers. People were complaining back in March that there weren't a lot of players, so I don't think I could recommend this game for you if you're buying it primarily for the online competitive play.

Though as recently as half a year ago, people were saying that there were players online to play with, just not a lot... so... take that as you will.

User Info: Cool_Dude667

Cool_Dude667
4 weeks ago#4
The game is buggy as hell, I bought it on release excepting a playable game... Windows store sucks dick
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi

User Info: kjb1992

kjb1992
4 weeks ago#5
The game is getting better with each update coming out. I haven't played the game in a month but last time I did there wasn't a long wait time to find a match. If you go to https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us that is the main site for any Halo game out there and there are forms for both Halo Wars. The forums there are fairly active and it has news about any new DLC coming out and everything.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. halo wars 2 info needed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived