This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Usb ps3 wheel

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Usb ps3 wheel

User Info: phantasy

phantasy
2 months ago#1
My friend gave me his hardly ever used Logitech ps3 usb steering wheel. Anyone know if it is plug and play on pc?
[This message was FORCEFULLY deleted by a moderator or administrator]

User Info: cody4783

cody4783
2 months ago#2
Logitech? What wheel is it, exactly?

Most of Logitech's wheels work, but you MAY have to install the driver/wingman software separately. Driving Force GT/Pro, G27, G29/920, etc will all work on PC, though.

Plug it in, and go to the Game Controllers config within Windows; If it's not detected directly as the proper controller, you'll probably have to get the driver from Logitech's support section for the wheel on their site.
PC (1/2017) http://i.imgur.com/0SVA6BP.png
HTC Vive. Embrace the VRevolution

User Info: phantasy

phantasy
2 months ago#3
cody4783 posted...
Logitech? What wheel is it, exactly?

Most of Logitech's wheels work, but you MAY have to install the driver/wingman software separately. Driving Force GT/Pro, G27, G29/920, etc will all work on PC, though.

Plug it in, and go to the Game Controllers config within Windows; If it's not detected directly as the proper controller, you'll probably have to get the driver from Logitech's support section for the wheel on their site.

Thank you
[This message was FORCEFULLY deleted by a moderator or administrator]
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Usb ps3 wheel

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived