This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is up with FF XV?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What is up with FF XV?

User Info: Terrorknight3

Terrorknight3
4 weeks ago#1
They are releasing so much support for it from Universe to a pocket version. I thought the game sucked or something.

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
4 weeks ago#2
Terrorknight3 posted...
They are releasing so much support for it from Universe to a pocket version. I thought the game sucked or something.

Attention whores like to yell out something sucks because they crave attention. Shocking.

It's not the best game ever made, it's not an abortion. It's another Final Fantasy game, it is what it is.

User Info: ablerider

ablerider
4 weeks ago#3
It's a bad FF but still ok, it gets a lot of support because the devs realized they basically released and early access game last year, if you buy it around December with the season pass you'd be getting the full version now or just wait for the PC version.

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
4 weeks ago#4
GoIrish80 posted...
Terrorknight3 posted...

Attention whores like to yell out something sucks because they crave attention. Shocking.

It's not the best game ever made, it's not an abortion. It's another Final Fantasy game, it is what it is.

To many of us, it besmirches the final fantasy name.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hP6BCy
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

User Info: SnakePlisken94

SnakePlisken94
4 weeks ago#5
It does suck.Its a disgrace to the series.

SE just doesn't know when to quit
just your typical butthurt basement dweller

User Info: Born Lucky

Born Lucky
4 weeks ago#6
GoIrish80 posted...
It's another Final Fantasy game, it is what it is.

No
That implies that all the other FF games suck as bad as it does.

And . . . they don't.
Corsair 550D/ Gigabyte Z170X Gaming3 / Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666 / i-5 6600k / MSI Twin Frozr VI GTX 1060 / Thermaltake NiC C5

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
4 weeks ago#7
GoIrish80 posted...
Terrorknight3 posted...

Apparently nowadays a game is either irredeemable garbage, or the "best game ever" with nothing in between.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
4 weeks ago#8
Terantatek posted...

Well, what's left of it. Personally, I haven't been really excited about a Final Fantasy game since the last PS1 title, Final Fantasy X had an interesting leveling mechanic with the skill grid, but the world/areas were so damn linear etc. though I guess it/spin-offs were really the last traditional Final Fantasy games.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: KaizerLaw

KaizerLaw
4 weeks ago#9
Final Fantasy has been pretty garbage for awhile.

User Info: Terrorknight3

Terrorknight3
4 weeks ago#10
JKatarn posted...
Terantatek posted...

Well, what's left of it. Personally, I haven't been really excited about a Final Fantasy game since the last PS1 title, Final Fantasy X had an interesting leveling mechanic with the skill grid, but the world/areas were so damn linear etc. though I guess it/spin-offs were really the last traditional Final Fantasy games.

FFX was when the Final Fantasy games started to get real bad.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What is up with FF XV?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived