This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Please help me shave 100-200 pounds of this build

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Please help me shave 100-200 pounds of this build

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
2 months ago#11
GoIrish80 posted...
mucloud posted...
Pelaaja82 posted...
Sorry mucloud, but your builds looks pretty bad overall.

why?

Because it doesn't fall in line with what his opinion of good is. Thus, it's bad. Duh.

lol Oh well he can think it's bad if he want's it is really not, if he wants to nit pick the RAM is a little low but TC wants to save money and If he is not doing heavy editing the higher RAM is not going to be in use anyway.
Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper White W10 64bit GA990FXAUD3 FX 8320 Vishera 8-Core Core 4.0 GHz 1000watt Rosewell PSU 32GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB
(message deleted)

User Info: Pelaaja82

Pelaaja82
2 months ago#13
mucloud posted...
GoIrish80 posted...
mucloud posted...
Pelaaja82 posted...

why?

Because it doesn't fall in line with what his opinion of good is. Thus, it's bad. Duh.

lol Oh well he can think it's bad if he want's it is really not, if he wants to nit pick the RAM is a little low but TC wants to save money and If he is not doing heavy editing the higher RAM is not going to be in use anyway.

Ryzen likes fast ddr4 memory in everything it does. So it is gimping the performance, if you put a slow ddr4 memory to a Ryzen builds.
Pc: i7 6700k/980 ti/16gb ram and Ps4.

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
2 months ago#14
Pelaaja82 posted...
mucloud posted...
GoIrish80 posted...
mucloud posted...
Pelaaja82 posted...

why?

Ryzen likes fast ddr4 memory in everything it does.

See? Bad. You should be ashamed of yourself. If there's a river close to you, throw yourself in.

User Info: Cobra1010

Cobra1010
2 months ago#15
Thanks so much guys, these alternate builds are really good for me to study. I'll take them into careful consideration
GG Riot - http://i.imgur.com/PinGPhR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Hs8Y1vQ.png

User Info: Pelaaja82

Pelaaja82
2 months ago#16
Cobra1010 posted...
Thanks so much guys, these alternate builds are really good for me to study. I'll take them into careful consideration

Just dont cheap out too much with the psu, as it is pretty much one of the most important parts in whole build and you will be just fine.
Pc: i7 6700k/980 ti/16gb ram and Ps4.

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
2 months ago#17
Pelaaja82 posted...
Cobra1010 posted...

Just dont cheap out too much with the psu, as it is pretty much one of the most important parts in whole build and you will be just fine.

Ya even I don't like that PSU that I posted lol but he wants to save money.

As long as he sticks with EVGA or Corsair or even any of the top brands he will be fine.
Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper White W10 64bit GA990FXAUD3 FX 8320 Vishera 8-Core Core 4.0 GHz 1000watt Rosewell PSU 32GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Please help me shave 100-200 pounds of this build

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived