This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Don't you just hate when 2 games you been wanting for awhile release in the same

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Don't you just hate when 2 games you been wanting for awhile release in the same

User Info: Abiz_

Abiz_
2 months ago#1
week. Why does Cuphead and Total War:WH 2 have to come out so close? Just not enough time.

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
2 months ago#2
Mario Rabbids
Mario Odyssey
XCom 2 War of the Chosen
Total War Warhammer 2
Divinity 2 Original Sin
Destiny 2
Forza 7

All within about a month of each other. Brutal lol.

User Info: loki00_00

loki00_00
2 months ago#3
The next 3 months are going to be ridiculous for me, so many games I need to buy.
The official Oni of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board

Abiz_
2 months ago#4
GoIrish80 posted...
Mario Rabbids
Mario Odyssey

Nintendo is releasing 2 Mario games in the same month? That is crazy.

User Info: candlefighter

candlefighter
2 months ago#5
Not particularly. I wait until they go on sale for cheap. I have enough of a backlog as it is.

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
2 months ago#6
Abiz_ posted...
GoIrish80 posted...
Mario Rabbids
Mario Odyssey

Nintendo is releasing 2 Mario games in the same month? That is crazy.

Well, they're completely different type games. Mario Rabbids is made by Ubisoft and it's a strategy type game (a more basic XCom,) Mario Odyssey is a "full" Mario game.

User Info: Boge

Boge
2 months ago#7
It doesn't bother me at all as those games aren't going anywhere. It will be the same, if not better, by the time I get around to playing it. It might even be cheaper!
With deeper knowledge and experience, everything else becomes more shallow.

Abiz_
2 months ago#8
candlefighter posted...
Not particularly. I wait until they go on sale for cheap. I have enough of a backlog as it is.

Then you most of not been waiting for those games. I'm talking about games you actually feel are day 1 purchases. Which I probably should have explained better in the original post. My bad.

User Info: arleas

arleas
2 months ago#9
I already don't have enough time to play everything I want. Let's assume that I have no backlog and I am eagerly anticipating the release of 2 or more games: If that's the case, then I'd only be upset if they're all games I know I could sink more than 100 hours into since that would mean one of them would have to wait.

Then again, if they were on sale I'd probably buy them anyway and then I'd have another backlog.

In the end though I'd probably buy the one that suited me better leaving the other for later. In your given example, I'd probably have more fun in the short term with Cuphead than Total War, so I'd buy that one first and get it out of my system.
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
FC: 3325-5440-8407 Dream Code:5E00-0013-7C61

User Info: FantasticGabe

FantasticGabe
2 months ago#10
No online coop definitely lost my purchase of Cuphead.
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
Formerly known as IBKNAWTU.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Don't you just hate when 2 games you been wanting for awhile release in the same

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived