This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Don't you just hate when 2 games you been wanting for awhile release in the same

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Don't you just hate when 2 games you been wanting for awhile release in the same

User Info: chandl34

chandl34
4 weeks ago#11
No. It means I'll have something play when I'm done with the first game. I've still got plenty of games in my backlog, but most of them I don't care about playing. So having two anticipated games at once would be great.
... even on Earth Mode.

User Info: Abiz_

Abiz_
4 weeks ago#12
FantasticGabe posted...
No online coop definitely lost my purchase of Cuphead.

Developers said it depends on how well the game does. So there might be online coop in the future.

User Info: HeliosMagi

HeliosMagi
4 weeks ago#13
Metroid: Samus Returns and Monster Hunter Stories came out within a week of each other and I could only afford one of them. Ended up getting Samus Returns. I've got plenty of good MH games while Samus Returns is the first good Metroid game since Prime 3 in 2007, and the first official 2-D one since Zero Mission in 2004.
"I had a classmate who legitimately expected Mario 65 to come out."
"He ate glue."

User Info: PlayerAnonymous

PlayerAnonymous
4 weeks ago#14
No, since I spent my 450$ upgrade money on games.
"Better part of valor! Better part of valor!"

User Info: candlefighter

candlefighter
4 weeks ago#15
Abiz_ posted...
Then you most of not been waiting for those games. I'm talking about games you actually feel are day 1 purchases. Which I probably should have explained better in the original post. My bad.

I used to get games day one, but don't really do that any more. A large pqrt of that is due to how burned I was from getting GTA 4. So even if I really want a game, I will wait. How long and for what price point depends on the game.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Don't you just hate when 2 games you been wanting for awhile release in the same

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived