This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What time for Project CARS 2 Steam download?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What time for Project CARS 2 Steam download?

User Info: Cryptarch

Cryptarch
2 months ago#1
Already pre-purchased the game on Steam but what time can I expect to start downloading it? Wished we were able to predownload.

User Info: DV8ingSources

DV8ingSources
2 months ago#2
umm had it preloaded yesterday and it took an hour to unpack today about 2.5 hours ago. Drove a few different cars on different tracks and had a gosh diddly darned blast in VR with my wheel. So damn good and a huge step up from the first game both in performance and default settings/setup.
4790k @ 4.6 | Asus Maximus VII Formula | H105 | 32GB RAM | 1080ti | 1TB of SSD | 6TB of HDD | Win 10 64bit | ax1200w | HTC Vive
Steam: DV8ing1

Cryptarch
2 months ago#3
Thanks. I just came back from work. Started-up and just saw the 'Install' button for the game. Downloading right now, roughly 35GB. Cannot wait!!

User Info: 50inchDLP

50inchDLP
2 months ago#4
Does this one have a proper campaign mode where you actually progress and unlock stuff? I liked the first one but its style just didnt hold me. I need to unlock cars and parts for the cars and stuff or at least have some sense of progression.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Thereal50inchDLP -My youtube http://otrarchive.blogspot.com/2014/02/fibber-mcgee-and-molly.html -Best show ever

Cryptarch
2 months ago#5
50inchDLP posted...
Does this one have a proper campaign mode where you actually progress and unlock stuff? I liked the first one but its style just didnt hold me. I need to unlock cars and parts for the cars and stuff or at least have some sense of progression.

This isn't for you. I suggest waiting for Forza Motorsport 7 which has both progression and unlocking.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What time for Project CARS 2 Steam download?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived