This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite has launched with less than 18k copies sold on steam

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite has launched with less than 18k copies sold on steam

User Info: Perfect Zeratul

Perfect Zeratul
2 months ago#31
Remove denuvo rootkit and I'll consider it.
God gave man a brain and a ****. Too bad he didn't give us enough blood to use them both @ the same time....

User Info: Neoprime616

Neoprime616
2 months ago#32
saltedham posted...
id buy it if wolverine was in it

He's there as DLC.

User Info: xpiritflare

xpiritflare
2 months ago#33
How does it compare to the opening week of other fighting games on pc?
Yeah. "I'm going to turn back time an hour. It'll take about an hour." - AnnaBananaa

User Info: BrokenMachine85

BrokenMachine85
2 months ago#34
Perfect Zeratul posted...
Remove denuvo rootkit and I'll consider it.

Link?
Ryzen 1600X @4GHz | H90 | GTX 1080 @2GHz | 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Acer Predator 28" 4K GSync Display
Playing: Quake Champions

User Info: BombermanGold

BombermanGold
2 months ago#35
xpiritflare posted...

This what I wanna know as well.
"I will be your superhero!!!"
STEAM ID: BombermanGOLDEN

User Info: GundamMonX

GundamMonX
2 months ago#36
BombermanGold posted...
xpiritflare posted...

This what I wanna know as well.

Tekken 7 supposedly sold 150,000 PC copies in its launch week:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/6gm2il/tekken_7_sold_150000_copies_on_pc_during_its/
"If Keanu Reeves didn't look so non-Asian, he would never have made it into Hollywood."--LuminescentRule

User Info: WaywardBiscuit

WaywardBiscuit
2 months ago#37
ImaPC posted...
It deserves to flop. The roster is one of the worst ever, and the graphics are poor and very inconsistent.

Ya screw the great gameplay
George Likes Spicy Chicken

User Info: hungry_zealot

hungry_zealot
2 months ago#38
The art style has to be the worst thing about the game, but even that is starting to grow on me as I play the story. In general I think the Capcom characters look alright, it's some of the Marvel ones that look a little off.

I don't understand why we have no X-Men characters, but the Marvel characters aren't even based on the MCU. I could understand not mixing them together if they were, but the Marvel characters generally resemble the comic versions.

Gameplay, however, is great. A+, really deserves attention, but these other issues will keep people from even giving it a chance.

User Info: BombermanGold

BombermanGold
2 months ago#39
And that's the batty thing.

People up and down who have been playing it, do concede that roster needs well, more and the graphics aren't too good.

But I've heard good things about the gameplay in general. Like, great things, and even with the above, people are having fun with the game (!!).

So it's... really telling. And someone at the PR department at Capcom needs to get tossed out on their asses.
"I will be your superhero!!!"
STEAM ID: BombermanGOLDEN

User Info: musumane

musumane
2 months ago#40
- Fighting Game on PC
- No XMen/Deadpool (2 of the most hyped franchises in the past few years)
- Horrible roster
Only trolls say
TTGL is the best anime evar!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite has launched with less than 18k copies sold on steam

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived