This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite has launched with less than 18k copies sold on steam

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite has launched with less than 18k copies sold on steam

User Info: BadDecisions

BadDecisions
2 months ago#51
For whatever reason, my old Qanba stick disconnects when I launch MvC:I. Not sure what to do about it. f***.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
2 months ago#52
I played about 4 hours. This puts MvC3 in a whole new light. I liked 3 from the get-go, it actually ended up being my favorite in the series, but I could see why people hated it. However, those same people have got to be sick to their stomach playing this one. Dear lord what an epic s*** they took all over this franchise.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Supremo

Supremo
2 months ago#53
The game looks terrible. However I could give a chance to see how the gameplay feels, where's the shareware version
Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are. - Ryu

User Info: BrokenMachine85

BrokenMachine85
2 months ago#54
Supremo posted...
The game looks terrible. However I could give a chance to see how the gameplay feels, where's the shareware version

give it a couple of weeks ;)
Ryzen 1600X @4GHz | H90 | GTX 1080 @2GHz | 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Acer Predator 28" 4K G-Sync
Playing @ 4K: Quake Champions | Tekken 7

BadDecisions
2 months ago#55
BadDecisions posted...
For whatever reason, my old Qanba stick disconnects when I launch MvC:I. Not sure what to do about it. f***.

Playing Skullgirls for 20 minutes fixed my stick, and I was able to play MvC:I for 20 minutes afterwards until it disconnected again. Clearly Skullgirls is the answer.

User Info: jake-sf

jake-sf
2 months ago#56
Why would they put Denuvo on a fighting game? Are they that stupid?

If people pirate it, all they have to do is play against the absolute trash CPU that Capcom has been making these days. It actually only encourages people to buy it so they can play it online.

But they go around and add Denuvo. f***ing morons, LOL.

Of course, its just MvC anyway. MvC's gameplay is pure garbage and nobody gives a s*** about it.
SFJake Website - http://sfjake.byethost7.com

BadDecisions
2 months ago#57
BadDecisions posted...
BadDecisions posted...

Playing Skullgirls for 20 minutes fixed my stick, and I was able to play MvC:I for 20 minutes afterwards until it disconnected again. Clearly Skullgirls is the answer.

And so here I am again, had the stick working for nearly 30 minutes in MvCI and then it just crapped out. What in the heck.

User Info: jimm120

jimm120
2 months ago#58
Tony_Biggie_Pun posted...
ImaPC posted...
It deserves to flop. The roster is one of the worst ever, and the graphics are poor and very inconsistent.

Yeah the graphics lack soul. It doesn't give you the same vibe as MvC1 and MvC2

And as much as MVC3 was very different graphically, they still tried to put out an animated look.

But now....eh.

Plus the fact that the game is missing the xmen. I didn't even use Cyclops but man, his optic blast is a stable of the game. Wolverine is probably one of the top 3 fighters in all of the games (along with Ryu)
Perhaps a one sided CTF in Overwatch? 1 team captures the "flag" X times. Then flip roles
5820k @3.3hgz // 16gb ddr4 3000 // Radeon 390x 8gb DEVIL

User Info: tsoures

tsoures
2 months ago#59
I wonder when the "pc gaming is ded" crowd will appear.......
http://steamunpowered.eu/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Cartman.png

User Info: ritsuka66

ritsuka66
2 months ago#60
Update: It sold 22 k. Still not good though..
Life....Hope...Dreams, What are these things? And where are they going? These things... I will destroy! -KEFKA -
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite has launched with less than 18k copies sold on steam

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived