This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Witcher 3 goty edition is 24.99 on humble store

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Witcher 3 goty edition is 24.99 on humble store

User Info: GXL_Leon

GXL_Leon
4 weeks ago#1
Does it includes the expansions and stuff? is it a good deal?
Is your passion enough to claim a crown? We shall see.
Daresso The Sword King.

User Info: analogman

analogman
4 weeks ago#2
yea. The GOTY includes everything. so thats the 16 free DLCs and the two expansions.
i5-4690k 4.2GHz | Vengeance Pro 16GB DDR3 2400MHz | HD7950 3GB 960/1250MHz@975mV | Maximus Impact VI | 250GB 840 Evo + 1TB | 700W | 380T Yellow

User Info: GXL_Leon

GXL_Leon
4 weeks ago#3
2 expansions?... time to get it!
Is your passion enough to claim a crown? We shall see.
Daresso The Sword King.

User Info: M16Crowbar

M16Crowbar
4 weeks ago#4
How can anyone not get this game yet?
I don't troll the PC board.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
4 weeks ago#5
Already have it on PS4, while the way better visuals and 60fps would be nice, I need to save money for a gsync monitor and kb/m.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen
4 weeks ago#6
M16Crowbar posted...
How can anyone not get this game yet?

They probably have enough other games to play to wait until the game drops to $15-$20 during sales or they pirated and didn't like it.
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?

User Info: Joninkinma

Joninkinma
4 weeks ago#7
GXL_Leon posted...

is it a good deal?

the blood and wine expansion adds enough content to almost be its own game. hearts less so but still.

for 25 dollars youre getting arguably the best game of the generation if you enjoy well scripted story content.
Doesn't matter what I do. I can Run, Jump or Roll... The Grenade just grows legs and chases me down! ~Jengymae

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
3 weeks ago#8
Joninkinma posted...
GXL_Leon posted...

is it a good deal?

the blood and wine expansion adds enough content to almost be its own game. hearts less so but still.

for 25 dollars youre getting arguably the best game of the generation if you enjoy well scripted story content.

The blood and wine expansion has already dethroned shivering isles as the best expansion.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: ImPickleRick

ImPickleRick
3 weeks ago#9
At this point, anyone who says they don't like The Witcher 3 is a guaranteed hipster.

User Info: DiviDude

DiviDude
3 weeks ago#10
ImPickleRick posted...
At this point, anyone who says they don't like The Witcher 3 is a guaranteed hipster.

I like the game, but I can understand why people would be put off by its combat enough to dislike the game. It's a definite improvement over 2's combat, but it's still awkward and clunky and generally unsatisfying.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Witcher 3 goty edition is 24.99 on humble store

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived