This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do people that have or do play game ROMs go to prison and become felons, and

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why do people that have or do play game ROMs go to prison and become felons, and

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
2 months ago#21
blacklabelice posted...
im not surprised.

That was a joke you humorless PC peasant.

User Info: blacklabelice

blacklabelice
2 months ago#22
slyman19 posted...
blacklabelice posted...
im not surprised.

i have a gaming pc, 3 xboxes and 3 playstations. what exactly defines me as a peasant?

i enjoy spending most of my time playing my games.i can play everything. i dont spend every waking hour on console and pc boards trolling up the internet with my hatred over something i despise and have no interest in, or in your case, pretend to despise and have no interest in.

hey are you an xbot this week or an "ex-bot" or are u back to nuthugging the console already? its hard to tell. but then again it seems as if the gaming industry has f***ed your wife or something. cause in every thread its just u trolling and bashing away. i cant understand what you are trying to gain out of that? your time could probably be spent doing something else other than just clowning around.
I cant afford a good vacation, so i'm just going to drink until i dont know where i am.

slyman19
2 months ago#23
blacklabelice posted...
slyman19 posted...
blacklabelice posted...
im not surprised.

i have a gaming pc, 3 xboxes and 3 playstations. what exactly defines me as a peasant?

i enjoy spending most of my time playing my games.i can play everything. i dont spend every waking hour on console and pc boards trolling up the internet with my hatred over something i despise and have no interest in, or in your case, pretend to despise and have no interest in.

hey are you an xbot this week or an "ex-bot" or are u back to nuthugging the console already? its hard to tell. but then again it seems as if the gaming industry has f***ed your wife or something. cause in every thread its just u trolling and bashing away. i cant understand what you are trying to gain out of that? your time could probably be spent doing something else other than just clowning around.

Haha! The PC peasant is triggered as f***! That why I love you guys. It doesn't take much at all.

User Info: blacklabelice

blacklabelice
2 months ago#24
oh yes. im soooooo sooooo triggered.

now if youll excuse me i am going to cry myself to sleep and use my tears as lube. you enjoy yourself spending every waking hour trolling up gfaqs with your same old regurgitated garbage in every thread.

i mean s*** if it bothered me any i would have thrown you on ignore long ago, but hey i was just pointing it out. your act is old and your sole purpose on this place is to try to 'trigger' people into spending 3 pages going back and forth arguing with you. im not going to humor you, id rather just spend the time playing a game or doing something productive instead so thats all youll get out of me. im sure you can find somebody else to work your juvenile ways with. good luck on your ventures.
I cant afford a good vacation, so i'm just going to drink until i dont know where i am.

slyman19
2 months ago#25
blacklabelice posted...
oh yes. im soooooo sooooo triggered.

Mmmm, give me that salt!

Look, stop being a PC peasant. You'll be a much happier person instead of the easily triggered individual that you are.

User Info: arleas

arleas
2 months ago#26
TC is a "rookie user" even though his account was created almost a year ago. 4 posts to his name at the moment and 50% of that is in this thread... I doubt TC will even be back to see what his trolling got him...at least not on that account. Maybe now that I've said something about it he'll show up just so he can prove me wrong.
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
FC: 3325-5440-8407 Dream Code:5E00-0013-7C61
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why do people that have or do play game ROMs go to prison and become felons, and

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived