This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Forza 7 Demo vs Project CARS 2 - which gameplay did you like best?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Forza 7 Demo vs Project CARS 2 - which gameplay did you like best?

User Info: Ave07

Ave07
2 months ago#11
Does PC2 have a demo? Tried Forza 7 demo the other day and the game would crash, even after updating my drivers.
3DS|PC|PS3|VITA|PS4
i5 3570k|MSI GTX 970|8GB|W10 Pro

User Info: iPr0kkaFTW

iPr0kkaFTW
2 months ago#12
Ave07 posted...
Does PC2 have a demo? Tried Forza 7 demo the other day and the game would crash, even after updating my drivers.

No demo unfortunately. Forza 7 demo was okay. Only liked the third event with the GT-R.

Project CARS 2 is really damn good albeit it's quite buggy. Once ironed out, I'm sure it's a strong contender to take the throne for best racing game.

User Info: threedown

threedown
2 months ago#13
Project cars 2 is awesome, but damn it, it's still buggy as hell. I'd say worse than the first.
They have alot of ironing out to do. thankfully the actual racing is fine, it's just menu bugs, graphical glitches/inconsistent visuals at different tracks, and inconsistent ai. Vr is awesome though, even with the hit to resolution, I've tried but I can't go back to regular flat screen racing.

My hats off to sms though, what they've achieved with a tenth of the budget and a fraction of the studio with project cars compared to Forza is impressive.

Forza will be the more polished experience, but it's just not fun for me to race compared to project cars. The racing physics just can't compare.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Forza 7 Demo vs Project CARS 2 - which gameplay did you like best?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived