This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mount and Blade: Warband mods

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Mount and Blade: Warband mods

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
3 weeks ago#11
Diplomacy is a mod that adds diplomacy settings, and some better kingdom management. It's my favorite mod.
Freelancer is a mod that lets you sign up as a solider in someone elses army and get paid, instead of just being your own lord. It's fun for starting a new character because you get free equipment as you level up, just like your troops do. Usually I join the swadians and get that heavy armor, heavy mace, heavy horse :)
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: FaultBoy

FaultBoy
3 weeks ago#12
perisno used to be amazing... until they implemented a "feature" called the dogde mechanic late in development
it was not well balanced at all and made the game a f***ing disaster
worst part, the developer (gsanders) is a freaking drama queen and refused to fix the issue saying crap like get good , stop sucking or i broke my finger
i got tired of waiting for a fix, dont know if they removed this piece of garbage in current versions

currently playing SILVERSTAG
has a perk system a la fallout , a unique recruit system , and a formation mechanic.
its not finished (uses vanilla map, and khergits arent fully adapted to the mod), but is very fun.

User Info: Kharillle

Kharillle
3 weeks ago#13
diplomacy just adds a few functions to streamline the game. Otherwise its very much in its original state. Freelancer means you can follow a lord around, take a back seat and play as an individual soldier. Never bothered freelancing but I've seen it on youtube letsplays.

Didn't know there was some issue with Perisno. I just let my cavalry rip everything up. Bit like having swadian knights but better. Had a lot of fun and want to get back into my game.

Gek daimyo, tried it a bit. heard its based on 3.0 and more stable. Didn't spend much time on it. I just love suguroku since its got those japanese war cries and really builds up the atmosphere.
No time for games so I twitch. Youtube is good. Two monitors at any one time. My graphics card ist krap.

User Info: Axtlar

Axtlar
3 weeks ago#14
Play Diplomacy. You can even import your Native save. For mods with different settings, the LOTR mod The Last Days of the Third Age is the most recommended.

User Info: CommunismFTW

CommunismFTW
3 weeks ago#15
Axtlar posted...
Play Diplomacy. You can even import your Native save. For mods with different settings, the LOTR mod The Last Days of the Third Age is the most recommended.

By whom? It's not even on the tale forum or subreddit top ten. :P

PoP is the most recommended by a country mile, but it's not to everyone's tastes.
Since only from below can one better see the heights.
http://i.imgur.com/OhZgm.jpg

User Info: Axtlar

Axtlar
3 weeks ago#16
CommunismFTW posted...
It's not even on the tale forum or subreddit top ten

Exactly.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Mount and Blade: Warband mods

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived