This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sonic Forces Updated Correct Information: Persona 5 DLC will be included on PC.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Sonic Forces Updated Correct Information: Persona 5 DLC will be included on PC.

User Info: Risa_Omomo

Risa_Omomo
3 weeks ago#1
http://www.siliconera.com/2017/09/21/sonic-forces-pc-will-included-denuvo-persona-5-costume/

^ This will be the first time that the Persona series even "touched" the PC.

Oh, and I noticed that this game has Denuvo too. Out of all the PC games I downloaded for 2017, only 1 (Literally, just one) game doesn't have Denuvo technology. That game is Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 1. The rest have it (Console ports in particular).
CFW Trick and Kotoko Utsugi's father are my idols.
(message deleted)

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
3 weeks ago#3
gtomanga posted...
not really into games with malware virus&self destruct date

Proof of any of that?

gtomanga posted...
I'll just have to wait 1 extra week just soo I get to play it for free.

Good job, champ. Prove to Sega they don't need anti-piracy software by pirating their game.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: OptimusRekt

OptimusRekt
3 weeks ago#4
Acting like any of this will actually improve the game at all...
"Too fast for freedom, sometimes it all falls down, these chains never leave me, I keep dragging them around..." - Delilah by Florence Welch

User Info: Pauken

Pauken
3 weeks ago#5
Seriously, Denuvo isn't bad if implemented right. Look at MGSV, for instance; it runs on toasters, AND has Denuvo, a combo that shouldn't be possible according to the Denuvo hate bandwagon.

As I've said many times before, it's only bad if the developer sucks at programming. Lords of the Fallen, for instance, is a pretty crappy game, and would still be crappy without Denuvo. Rime, likewise, was an indie title with questionable choices regarding its Denuvo implementation, which ultimately hamstringed performance hard; it likely has other programming issues that aren't quite as noticable, with or without Denuvo.

I still prefer DRM free titles, or titles which only have Steam as DRM, but compared to SecuROM or StarForce, Denuvo is actually much less of a problem, seeing as how it doesn't do anything unless a Denuvo game is running, and immediately shuts off after the game closes. No sabotaging hardware like SecuROM, and no nuking Windows installs like StarForce; it just slows down pirating and does no harm otherwise.

User Info: Dawnshadow

Dawnshadow
3 weeks ago#6
I suspect the issues with RIME and Denuvo were the developers protesting against their publisher for forcing them to include it.
Floridians: call 800-955-5504 if you need to evacuate and can't for any reason!
Source: https://twitter.com/FLGovScott/status/905791249524903937

User Info: BadDecisions

BadDecisions
3 weeks ago#7
Dragon Nexus posted...
gtomanga posted...
I'll just have to wait 1 extra week just soo I get to play it for free.

Good job, champ. Prove to Sega they don't need anti-piracy software by pirating their game.

To be fair,
he'll be proving it utterly ineffective.
That said, why in the f*** would anyone buy or pirate a 3D Sonic game? Spoilers: it's going to be terrible.

User Info: Slamslate

Slamslate
3 weeks ago#8
Risa_Omomo posted...
Denuvo

And into the trash it goes.

User Info: Unknown281

Unknown281
3 weeks ago#9
@gtomanga
And you wonder why Sega or any AAA devs uses duenvo because of people like you.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
3 weeks ago#10
BadDecisions posted...

To be fair,
he'll be proving it utterly ineffective.
That said, why in the f*** would anyone buy or pirate a 3D Sonic game? Spoilers: it's going to be terrible.

To be unfair, if you want to make a stand against Denuvo, don't play the game in any capacity.
Oh but that would require having to make some kind of sacrifice for your oh so vaunted principles instead of talking a big game and making no effort otherwise, huh.

Like all these gamers who talk about boycotting a game they were never going to buy in the first place.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Sonic Forces Updated Correct Information: Persona 5 DLC will be included on PC.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived