This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Logitech sending me a new G403

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Logitech sending me a new G403

User Info: Born Lucky

Born Lucky
2 months ago#1
This thing worked great for about 3 weeks , then all of a sudden the scroll wheel went wonky.

If you scroll down 4 times , the first 3 times will scroll the page down, and the 4th time will scroll the page back up. The worst part is , it's random , so you never know what it's going to do.

Anyway , a picture of my receipt while on the phone with support , is all it took to resolve it.

They're sending me a new one , and told me just to keep the old one.

So good for Logitech, I guess.
Corsair 550D/ Gigabyte Z170X Gaming3 / Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666 / i-5 6600k / MSI Twin Frozr VI GTX 1060 / Thermaltake NiC C5

User Info: OssimFace

OssimFace
2 months ago#2
That's what's happening to my G403 too right now. I like everything about the mouse but the scroll wheel.

User Info: bikeblaster

bikeblaster
2 months ago#3
meanwhile i'm using a cheap ass chinese off brand "gaming" mouse that's been working perfectly for the last 4 years.

User Info: Boge

Boge
2 months ago#4
Logitech is the best I've ever dealt with. It's why I'm sticking with them.

My last issue was the worst though, if you can call it that. I had a G502. The freescroll wheel mode isn't balanced right. It will scroll back a click when you let go, similarly to the mouse you have it sounds like. So they sent me a replacement, but rather than it being brand new like they usually did, it was a refurbished one. It also had the scroll problem. So they said I could select any item they have up to a value of $80. I chose a G500s as it has the free scroll wheel without issues.
With deeper knowledge and experience, everything else becomes more shallow.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Logitech sending me a new G403

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived