This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

LoL/PuBG fanboy mindset

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. LoL/PuBG fanboy mindset

User Info: CatataFish462

CatataFish462
3 weeks ago#11
They're both great games.
I am the Catata Fish
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
3 weeks ago#12
PlayerAnonymous posted...
yohabroha posted...
its crazy how you let this get to you

That's cause everyone else uses them as a stereotype for pc gaming which is just irritating.

Again, you're manually letting this get to you
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: PlayerAnonymous

PlayerAnonymous
3 weeks ago#13
yohabroha posted...
yohabroha posted...

That's cause everyone else uses them as a stereotype for pc gaming which is just irritating.

Again, you're manually letting this get to you

Well, this is what I get for living in a region where both games get treated like the gods of gaming.
"Better part of valor! Better part of valor!"

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
3 weeks ago#14
I wasn't aware that a handful of trolls = "every PC gamer". Besides, as somebody else said, who cares what some shut-ins think? Play what you want. This isn't a popularity contest.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

JKatarn
3 weeks ago#15
yohabroha posted...

There's no lack of annoying/inaccurate stereotypes being thrown around....the key is to just ignore people and play the games you enjoy. If your friends/people you know are giving you s*** about not playing certain games, then don't hang out with them/un "friend" them. And if you're inordinately concerned about what people think of the games you play, well, you're likely still a teenager - don't worry, you'll grow up, and you'll PROBABLY grow out of this (I say probably because these boards are a bastion for emotionally stunted man-children).
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

User Info: FantasticGabe

FantasticGabe
3 weeks ago#16
Apparently, your not a real PC gamer if you dont play those 2 games.

Who on Earth ever even said this? Please provide an example.
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
Formerly known as IBKNAWTU.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
3 weeks ago#17
Any particular reason this needed its own topic? Are you that starved for attention, TC?
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

JKatarn
3 weeks ago#18
Dragon Nexus posted...
Any particular reason this needed its own topic? Are you that starved for attention, TC?

Well he's on GameFAQs for one, and apparently inordinately concerned what his Steam friends think of the games he plays, so I'd say yes.

User Info: Maverick_Reznor

Maverick_Reznor
3 weeks ago#19
ThePandaForest posted...
lol is pretty much the official video game of planet earth

for casual gamers
Currently Playing :Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

User Info: PlayerAnonymous

PlayerAnonymous
3 weeks ago#20
JKatarn posted...
Dragon Nexus posted...

Well he's on GameFAQs for one, and apparently inordinately concerned what his Steam friends think of the games he plays, so I'd say yes.

I'm concerned on how they could change gaming, especialy the dumbasses that call themselves gamers in china and south east asia. It's they're fault for all the microtransactions in gaming and the negativity we get as a community.
"Better part of valor! Better part of valor!"
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. LoL/PuBG fanboy mindset

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived