This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me a game to sink hours into

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Recommend me a game to sink hours into

User Info: Landojesus

Landojesus
2 months ago#21
Divinity OS 1/2
Planescape: Torment
Pillars of Eternity
Mount and Blade: Warband
Endless Legend
Dead Cells
Elite:Dangerous
NP:Elite: Dangerous, Dead Cells, DK:Tropical Freeze, Super Stardust HD XBL/STEAM: Landojesus PSN: Ohiaeco -Always down to co op, send me a request!

User Info: nofxnofx

nofxnofx
2 months ago#22
Path of Exile.
My log has something to tell you.

User Info: Cool_Dude667

Cool_Dude667
2 months ago#23
Xcom 2
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
2 months ago#24
Borderlands 2
Diablo 3
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt, Steam: Beasthunt
Acts 2:38

User Info: celebar

celebar
2 months ago#25
Cool kids are playing GW2 right now.
thank you for reading my post
regards, celebar

User Info: MarceloSampaio

MarceloSampaio
2 months ago#26
Path of Exile will keep you busy for quite a while. Just be prepared for a huge difficulty curve near Act 6.

Also, even though the game is quite shallow overall, I still recommend Fallout 4. The story is meh, RPG elements are simplified (still a bit better than Skyrim in this regard, however), but the game has SOO MUCH content, you'll play it for 500 hours and still find new stuff to do. And the settlement building can be quite fun (specially if you mod it).
VERY curious cat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlD0e5DUp28
My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/marcsm2008

User Info: unclee

unclee
2 months ago#27
loader963 posted...
Kingdoms of amular reckoning

I'd also recommend this but with an asterisk: only do the main quest and the faction side quests. Everything else is pretty meh and will get super repetitive.

There are better games being recommended here, but if someone has played most/all of them this isn't a terrible choice.

User Info: Hexenherz

Hexenherz
2 months ago#28
If you like Bethesda titles, I really recommend getting Elder Scrolls Online. I'm enjoying it a lot more than FO4 or Skyrim. It was terrible on launch but it's come a long way since then.
I recommend staying away from Kingdoms of Amalur - it was originally designed as an MMO, and it plays like a simple MMO... but it's single-player. It gets monotonous rather fast in my opinion.

If you want a free title that you'll get at least 70+ hours out of, you might try out Secret World Legends. It's another online RPG, but the emphasis is on story telling, and the missions range from your typical "kill these things and deliver the message" fare to decoding messages in Morse code and sneaking around factories avoiding deranged cultists.

User Info: kukukupo

kukukupo
2 months ago#29
Stardew Valley

User Info: Zaltera

Zaltera
2 months ago#30
Crusader Kings II
Why is it that he can hit a 3rd baseman on a frozen rope from 300 feet away, but he can't hit a 12 foot tall catcher from 60 feet 6 inches away?
-Awesomeo_4000
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Recommend me a game to sink hours into

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived