This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why does every no-skill multiplayer game have to have a competitive scene.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why does every no-skill multiplayer game have to have a competitive scene.

User Info: Ibuymymnks

Ibuymymnks
3 weeks ago#1
Overwatch for example. Who wants to watch a Mcree killing 4 of the enemy team by literally pressing Q just because he was positioned correctly?

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
3 weeks ago#2
Probably the same reason scrubs who lack skill are the ones usually whining about a game having none... usually right after getting wrecked by the very thing they're whining about.
When nothing remains everything becomes possible.

User Info: CELTEKK

CELTEKK
3 weeks ago#3
Overwatch sucks as a game, taboot.
transcend8/23/15

User Info: KamenRiderBlade

KamenRiderBlade
3 weeks ago#4
$$$$$

That's the only reason.
Are you a MexiCAN or a MexiCAN'T - Johnny Depp 'Once Upon A Time in Mexico'

User Info: ShinXagura

ShinXagura
3 weeks ago#5
KamenRiderBlade posted...
$$$$$

That's the only reason.

https://i.imgur.com/btH5lH4.jpg
My life is Disgaea.

User Info: Tyranius2

Tyranius2
3 weeks ago#6
Competitive aspects will make more people play it, just for that semblance of "look mommy! I'm competitive!!".
Bolsonaro 2018
Fizz Buzz for life

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
3 weeks ago#7
Ibuymymnks posted...
Overwatch for example. Who wants to watch a Mcree killing 4 of the enemy team by literally pressing Q just because he was positioned correctly?

This never happens. Clearly you've never played the game.
i7 4770k @ 4.5 | H115i | Maximus Hero VI | Asus Strix 1080 ti OC | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | XFX 850w Pro Black Full Modular | 850 EVO 1.5TB | Seagate 1TB HDD

User Info: Fate8

Fate8
3 weeks ago#8
Overwatch is a bad game you should play something better.
Thats because you touch yourself at night.

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
3 weeks ago#9
it_r_over9000 posted...
Ibuymymnks posted...

Sure it does. In pub matches. Or in cases where the team that got dead-eye'd dropped the ball massively and allowed the McCree free reign to get into position.
When nothing remains everything becomes possible.

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
3 weeks ago#10
Orestes417 posted...
it_r_over9000 posted...
Ibuymymnks posted...

Sure it does. In pub matches. Or in cases where the team that got dead-eye'd dropped the ball massively and allowed the McCree free reign to get into position.

TC said watch which to me implies esports matches where Deadeye is not getting 4 kills unless some miraculous set up happens like a huge Shatter or Graviton and even then there's better ultimates to combo with those by far.
i7 4770k @ 4.5 | H115i | Maximus Hero VI | Asus Strix 1080 ti OC | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | XFX 850w Pro Black Full Modular | 850 EVO 1.5TB | Seagate 1TB HDD
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why does every no-skill multiplayer game have to have a competitive scene.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived