This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for 1155 pin CPU's

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Looking for 1155 pin CPU's

User Info: darkhouse999

darkhouse999
2 months ago#11
Fade2black001 posted...
mucloud posted...
EvilGiygas posted...
Gross. I can't imagine what your living space smells like.

lol that has nothing to do with his place, cats naturally do that to mark there place.

Are you stupid? You ever smell what cat piss smells like? Also I been around multiple cats for for many years and none of them have done that cause they were properly trained.

It happens, at least when your cat has feline diabetes. One of the symptoms is their sudden inability to control their bladder longer enough to get to the litter box, often resulting in them going piss in whatever happens to be a convenient corner. Even with proper treatment, once a cat learns a habit it is very hard to break them of it.
current PC, https://pcpartpicker.com/list/PKKv2R

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
2 months ago#12
darkhouse999 posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
mucloud posted...
EvilGiygas posted...

lol that has nothing to do with his place, cats naturally do that to mark there place.

Are you stupid? You ever smell what cat piss smells like? Also I been around multiple cats for for many years and none of them have done that cause they were properly trained.

It happens, at least when your cat has feline diabetes. One of the symptoms is their sudden inability to control their bladder longer enough to get to the litter box, often resulting in them going piss in whatever happens to be a convenient corner. Even with proper treatment, once a cat learns a habit it is very hard to break them of it.

If it keeps pissing in the same spot usually you can prevent them from doing it
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: xk_gman

xk_gman
2 months ago#13
i once had a cat throw up inside my case when the side was off....I was pissed but didn't blame the animal, it was my own fault for been so careless

User Info: maybecalls

maybecalls
2 months ago#14
Our cat would only use a litter tray. She wouldn't even do her business outside.

As for the CPU. I would try to get an i7. Maybe avoid the 2600S and 3770T, because they're much lower clocked. Get a K model if you want to overclock. Don't know where you are, but in the UK we have a chain of second hand shops called CeX, and that's where I would look first.

User Info: Goodziilla

Goodziilla
2 months ago#15
The problem was I didn't realize she was doing it. The comp really worked for a kinda surprising length of time considering the treatment it was getting.

And that is a new motherboard :( it was the first thing I replaced. This comp hasn't worked for a few years but family is looking for a media computer so I figured this would be the simplest fix.

User Info: EvilGiygas

EvilGiygas
2 months ago#16
mucloud posted...
EvilGiygas posted...

Well, first off, "their." Not there.

Secondly you're extremely misinformed. Or playing stupid. Whichever doesn't matter.
i7 7700K|EVGA GTX 1070 FTW Edition|Corsair Vengeance 16GB|960 EVO 1TB|850 EVO 1TB|840 EVO 500GB|EVGA G3 750w|NZXT H440|ASUS SWIFT PG278Q 27"

User Info: Goodziilla

Goodziilla
2 months ago#17
I'd rather not think about the horrors fuzzbutt created. But getting a fair 1155 socket (if it's even worth it any more) cpu would be nice
(message deleted)

User Info: Dukaduka1k82

Dukaduka1k82
2 months ago#19
Ok besides the nasty cat, don't replace the cpu, I highly doubt that is what is broken. The motherboard probably is the culprit.
- Asus i7-3610QM @ 2.3Ghz, 16gig ram, Nvidia 660m 2Gb, 1Tb hdd @ 7200rpm
- A10-6700 @ 3.7Ghz, 16 gig ram, 4(3.5)Gb GTX 970, 240Gb Intel 530 ssd, and 750Gb hdd

User Info: Metalfan49

Metalfan49
2 months ago#20
You could try Reddit, https://www.reddit.com/r/hardwareswap/

I shopped around there and eBay when replacing my ivy bridge mobo
Love,
metalfan49
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Looking for 1155 pin CPU's

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived