This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate my build

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Rate my build

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
4 weeks ago#31
Pelaaja82 posted...
mucloud posted...
Exellent build If your going to over clock get a better fan cooler, I have most of those parts and that case LOOOOOOOve itI have had it for almost a year now and it's almost dust free with the dust filters it comes with. I even have 2 of those panel's they are great for gaming and you do not need a IPS panel it's not worth the extra cash.

Wtf, the updated build already have the best air cooler around...Noctua nh-d15.

That's for the cpu cooler, the white case comes with I think 4 other fans and you can switch the sideways to open up the front more.
Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper White W10 64bit GA990FXAUD3 FX 8320 Vishera 8-Core Core 4.0 GHz 1000watt Rosewell PSU 32GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

mucloud
4 weeks ago#32
Tekutso posted...
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/DqKNd6

Updated list. Did some thinking and yeah, for the premium I was going to pay for the cooler master, I found something I think is just as good if not better quality case and I switched to the Phanteks Enthoo Pro. With the money I saved on the case, I was able to upgrade my cpu cooler/heatsink to a Noctua NH-D15 and the build stays at about the same price point. :). At this point though I'm strongly considering waiting for Coffee Lake.

That case will do you just make sure you like it.
Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper White W10 64bit GA990FXAUD3 FX 8320 Vishera 8-Core Core 4.0 GHz 1000watt Rosewell PSU 32GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

User Info: Pelaaja82

Pelaaja82
3 weeks ago#33
If you want to save some money with the cpu cooler, i just read some info about this cooler and it offers close to the same cooling capability of the nh-d14 cooler:

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/qs6BD3/thermalright-cpu-cooler-truespirit140power
Pc: i7 6700k/980 ti/16gb ram and Ps4.

mucloud
3 weeks ago#34
Pelaaja82 posted...
If you want to save some money with the cpu cooler, i just read some info about this cooler and it offers close to the same cooling capability of the nh-d14 cooler:

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/qs6BD3/thermalright-cpu-cooler-truespirit140power

Ya but your paying for the quality of the parts, you cannot beat the parts on a them. It's like comparing a Benz too a Honda parts wise, higher quality parts each fan is I think $15-$20 each. Also the life span is rated at 50k hrs.

User Info: BrokenMachine85

BrokenMachine85
3 weeks ago#35
Go Ryzen or wait for Coffee Lake. You'll regret it otherwise.
Ryzen 1600X @4GHz | B350 Tomahawk | H90 | GTX 1080 @2GHz | 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 | 28" Acer Predator 4K GSync 1ms
Playing : Quake Champions

User Info: Pelaaja82

Pelaaja82
3 weeks ago#36
mucloud posted...
Pelaaja82 posted...

Ya but your paying for the quality of the parts, you cannot beat the parts on a them. It's like comparing a Benz too a Honda parts wise, higher quality parts each fan is I think $15-$20 each. Also the life span is rated at 50k hrs.

Myself have the Noctua nh-u12s cooler, but i am not really worried about the quality of Thermalright, as it is one of the top cooling brands out there and they can compete with the best out there. They are not so common in Usa, but still doesnt mean they are not high quality coolers and they are often not too expensive either.
Pc: i7 6700k/980 ti/16gb ram and Ps4.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Rate my build

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived