This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for a web service where I can store all my personal files as backup...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Looking for a web service where I can store all my personal files as backup...

User Info: castrejon04

castrejon04
3 weeks ago#1
I'm talking about 1TB+ worth of family videos, photos, and other important documents to store on the web in case I ever lose everything in my house. Any recommendations for a good cloud base or web base storage service?
"Don't let it end like this...Tell them I said something." Pancho Villa

User Info: OUberLord

OUberLord
3 weeks ago#2
OneDrive has a 1 TB plan for about $70 per year that also would get you an Office license. Google Drive and Dropbox have similar options, but are more expensive. You can also entertain the idea of buying an external hard drive, backing up a set of data to it, and storing that in a safe deposit box at a bank.

User Info: d_parker

d_parker
3 weeks ago#3
Try SpiderOak.

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
3 weeks ago#4
could use google drive with multiple accounts 15gb free x 60~ accounts lol
3DS FC: 5214-9942-1912

User Info: Zachnorn

Zachnorn
3 weeks ago#5
If you don't mind something more of a backup software than a folder to put stuff in, I love CrashPlan. It's like $60 a year but offers unlimited space - I have over 1 TB backed up. Only cons are that it's for only one computer if you don't want a family plan, and, if you're looking for it, there's no sharing or even a folder to put stuff in. Still, it's unlimited.
<D
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Looking for a web service where I can store all my personal files as backup...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived