This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does anyone here use LibreOffice?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Does anyone here use LibreOffice?

User Info: Hexenherz

Hexenherz
2 months ago#1
The Powerpoint equivalent (Impress) seems to work just fine, but there's a noticeable delay and interface objects flashing whenever I interact with Writer... It's kind of annoying. Just wondering if anyone else has that or if I just need to do a fresh reinstallation of the software.

User Info: Fate8

Fate8
2 months ago#2
IDK I just use the writer and t is good.
Thats because you touch yourself at night.

Hexenherz
2 months ago#3
You don't notice any flashing or anything when you're clicking on things in the menus?

User Info: CommunismFTW

CommunismFTW
2 months ago#4
Fate8 posted...
IDK I just use the writer and t is good.
Since only from below can one better see the heights.
http://i.imgur.com/OhZgm.jpg

User Info: CursedPanther

CursedPanther
2 months ago#5
When it comes to PPT-esque products, MS Office unfortunately still dominates the market with its very wide range of functions. The other 2 sections depend heavily on what the user is looking for.

User Info: d_parker

d_parker
2 months ago#6
Use it - it's great.

User Info: Cryptarch

Cryptarch
2 months ago#7
I use LibreOffice. For Spreadsheet, if you check-off OpenGL it'll run much faster. Only problem for me is that it tends to flicker a lot.

Hexenherz
2 months ago#8
No I mean I like the software, I've been using it on and off for a while (I don't have much of a need for office products on my personal computer which is why I went the free route in the first place), I just didn't know if you guys also encountered menu and toolbar object flickering in the program or "lag" sometimes? I'm using it on Windows 10, as well.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Does anyone here use LibreOffice?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived