This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just got my first ever gaming PC and all I can say is: WOW!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I just got my first ever gaming PC and all I can say is: WOW!

User Info: THEGODDAMNBATMA

THEGODDAMNBATMA
4 weeks ago#1
This is incredible. It's such a beautiful machine (1070, i7-7700) and it runs every game like a charm. I am absolutely stunned at how cheap I can get some games. One of the first games I wanted to get was Rise of the Tomb Raider and I was very discouraged to see that it was still $60 on the Steam store. But I later browsed Humble Bundle and to my surprise it was part of a $12 bundle with a few other games! I later wanted to see how much Skyrim was and it was $40 on Steam yet $15 on Humble Bundle!!!

PC gaming is going to pay for itself in no time! I'm excited to dive deeper into this beautiful new gaming adventure.

What games should I look into? I have a 1440p display so I want to see what games really shine with that.

User Info: AsucaHayashi

AsucaHayashi
4 weeks ago#2
Account CreatedTuesday, April 23, 2013 2:26 AM
Karma2
Active Messages Posted1

goddamn..
http://abload.de/img/pcgamingxtuvt.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9Yv0R2Z.jpg

User Info: SchoolRumble

SchoolRumble
4 weeks ago#3
AsucaHayashi posted...
Karma2
Active Messages Posted1

goddamn..

That has nothing to do with anything you reject
PSN: BlindyTwo
Gamertag: Blindy II

User Info: THEGODDAMNBATMA

THEGODDAMNBATMA
4 weeks ago#4
AsucaHayashi posted...
Karma2
Active Messages Posted1

goddamn..

Yeah, I quit GameFAQs for about a year but wanted to come on and say that I love PC gaming, but I completely forgot my old account credentials and tried to make a new account with an old email and it was taken, I entered in what used to be an old common password for me and voila, here I am now.

User Info: BigAl519

BigAl519
4 weeks ago#5
SchoolRumble posted...
AsucaHayashi posted...
Karma2
Active Messages Posted1

goddamn..

I'm pretty sure he was just pointing out the rarity of such an old account having such little karma. I know thinking is hard, but don't be so f***ing bad at it. It makes you look more special than you already are (if that is possible).
Everyone run for cover! The durpocalypse has begun!

User Info: ablerider

ablerider
4 weeks ago#6
Keep an eye on HB, they've been giving away great games lately, last week they had outlast with it's DLC and the previous week Psychonaouts was 100% free.

Plus there are free fan games and mods that are basically new games. PC gaming is great indeed.

User Info: builder111

builder111
4 weeks ago#7
All you can say is World of Warcraft!

Welcome to the master race. Check out gog as well. There are sales constantly. Add a game to your steam wishlist and they will email you when it goes on sale. Can't remember the last game I bought without a steep discount.
caps

User Info: Pelaaja82

Pelaaja82
4 weeks ago#8
Witcher 3 looks beautiful in 1440p.
Pc: i7 6700k/980 ti/16gb ram and Ps4.

User Info: BombermanGold

BombermanGold
4 weeks ago#9
BigAl519 posted...
SchoolRumble posted...
AsucaHayashi posted...
Karma2
Active Messages Posted1

goddamn..

I'm pretty sure he was just pointing out the rarity of such an old account having such little karma. I know thinking is hard, but don't be so f***ing bad at it. It makes you look more special than you already are (if that is possible).

THEGODDAMNBATMA posted...
Yeah, I quit GameFAQs for about a year but wanted to come on and say that I love PC gaming, but I completely forgot my old account credentials and tried to make a new account with an old email and it was taken, I entered in what used to be an old common password for me and voila, here I am now.

To be fair, on some of the way-more crowded boards, there have been an influx of people digging out old alts (or possibly stealing said old accounts) and using them exclusive to make a troll post or two before being buried again.

This topic looks of legit excitement, though.
Just wait until Steam does their Winter sale, if you think the games were already cheap now.
"I will be your superhero!!!"
STEAM ID: BombermanGOLDEN

User Info: Garage_Man

Garage_Man
4 weeks ago#10
Welcome! Keep in mind that while it's usually the best place to play 3rd party you should totally look into the exclusives. You won't find a whole lot in exclusive PC games that actually push your 1070 or even a 1050 and i3 but there are really good games out there you simply must experience.

Please try out some of the smaller games. I've been surprised by them countless times and it's what makes owning a PC worth it.
The aliens. The Aliens. THE ALIENS!!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I just got my first ever gaming PC and all I can say is: WOW!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived