This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are console gamers so afraid to admit that PC gaming is superior?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why are console gamers so afraid to admit that PC gaming is superior?

User Info: Bleu_Skie

Bleu_Skie
3 weeks ago#61
RekamOiram posted...
AsucaHayashi posted...
RekamOiram posted...
If you dont want to discuss economics

imagine discussing economics with somebody who had to mention the 3ds he got as a gift.

xfd

this is why nobody likes to debate with console gamers.

Add the full price of the 3DS if you want, its still a fraction of the cost of a PC with power I dont really care enough about to pay for. You dont have to like that not everyone cares about graphicical power for it to be true. Some people couldnt care less about it. Have a nice night, mate!

I'm good with my gameboy advance sp cause I don't care about graphics like you 3DS guys.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BleuSkie
It's important to know what the rules are first, so that, when you decide to break them, you can better judge the effect.

User Info: ShinobiKaze

ShinobiKaze
3 weeks ago#62
I've been thinking about just switching back to console mainly because all the games I play have a much higher population on console. Titanfall 2, Guilty Gear, Tekken, and BF1 just have much higher pops on PS4. I've been playing PUBG alot with friends but god I hate that game and I have no clue why it's so popular considering it does everything that PC gamers hate. From early access, desync, lag, micro-transactions, and hacking. The 4x scope doesn't even work properly.

Which is another issue I have online PC games are just the hacks. I don't really gotta deal with that console. Destiny was annoying with lag switchers but I got that plus more on PC. I just really love playing with KB/M for shooters.

User Info: MASKOAAA

MASKOAAA
3 weeks ago#63
ShinobiKaze posted...
I've been thinking about just switching back to console mainly because all the games I play have a much higher population on console. Titanfall 2, Guilty Gear, Tekken, and BF1 just have much higher pops on PS4. I've been playing PUBG alot with friends but god I hate that game and I have no clue why it's so popular considering it does everything that PC gamers hate. From early access, desync, lag, micro-transactions, and hacking. The 4x scope doesn't even work properly.

Which is another issue I have online PC games are just the hacks. I don't really gotta deal with that console. Destiny was annoying with lag switchers but I got that plus more on PC. I just really love playing with KB/M for shooters.

I'm basically waiting for my PC to give out to switch back only b/c I don't game as often as I use to so ugprading to play games once a week just seems like a bad idea.
D3 Armory Profile - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MASKOAA-1251/

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
3 weeks ago#64
Why would they admit something that isn't true? That would be stupid.

User Info: MASKOAAA

MASKOAAA
3 weeks ago#65
Also PC gaming being better only refers to graphics everything else is opinion or of circumstance for instance all of my real life friends do not PC game therefor playing PC games online is not as much fun as it would be if I was playing with people I know and talk to on a daily basis in real life.
D3 Armory Profile - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MASKOAA-1251/

User Info: Shinobi120

Shinobi120
3 weeks ago#66
slyman19 posted...

Oh, please. You've always been bashing PC Gaming for no good reason while having a bias towards consoles.

User Info: Heisenberg312

Heisenberg312
3 weeks ago#67
I was thinking about going back to console because I'm a fighting game fan. Alot more players on console and they stick around alot longer. Plus, no injustice 2 on pc yet. :(
Now, say my name.

slyman19
3 weeks ago#68
Shinobi120 posted...
slyman19 posted...

Oh, please. You've always been bashing PC Gaming for no good reason while having a bias towards consoles.

I have many good reasons.

User Info: Etner

Etner
3 weeks ago#69
slyman19 posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
slyman19 posted...

No matter what your reasons are, PC is objectively better across the board. Subjectively, it depends on your personal tastes. But from a pure quantity (library of games) + technical powerhouse (hardware), PC wins every single time.

slyman19
3 weeks ago#70
Etner posted...
slyman19 posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
slyman19 posted...

No matter what your reasons are, PC is objectively better across the board. Subjectively, it depends on your personal tastes. But from a pure quantity (library of games) + technical powerhouse (hardware), PC wins every single time.

Keep being delusional. That's the only thing PC gamers are good at.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why are console gamers so afraid to admit that PC gaming is superior?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived