This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Minecraft: is there a way to get the Switchs build interface on the PC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Minecraft: is there a way to get the Switchs build interface on the PC?

User Info: Lord_Smokeone

Lord_Smokeone
4 weeks ago#1
I think I worded the question right?

I recently got into Minecraft on the Switch & it’s a great time sink.

I was recently able to get the Windows version for cheap & find that to actually make stuff is a pain.

You gotta just know how to build stuff as in...you already know what you need,how many,and what places to put the stuff to make what you want.

While making stuff in the Switch version is easy. It basically tells you what you need and you don’t gotta put stuff in specific locations to build anything.

Anyway to get that on the PC version?

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
4 weeks ago#2
Not Enough Items gives you all the recipes and you can shift click to pull the items from your inventory to the grid, or just regular click to put a ghost recipe onto the table and then move the items yourself. It also has a search function which is handy if you're playing with a lot of mods and have 1000s of items to choose from and it even lets you search by mod.

I don't know about the Switch version, it might be better since it has a touch screen, but the 360 version's crafting table was just miserable to use for me, the PC version's method is a lot faster, especially with NEI
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Minecraft: is there a way to get the Switchs build interface on the PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived