This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any kid type of MMO games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any kid type of MMO games?

User Info: Sage JJ

Sage JJ
3 weeks ago#1
my daughter is asking for more games and im more of a console guy so im not sure whats out there. She wants something with "cute animals". She is really enjoying pokemon revolution but didnt care for Neopets. Any suggestions on anything else?

Thanks in advance

User Info: Masamune_DS

Masamune_DS
3 weeks ago#2
MMOs are typically toxic. Or so they are from my experience. Are you sure you want that genre?
If a wizard turns me into Dawn then I would sooo touch myself every single night. ~ SoulGainDestiny

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
3 weeks ago#3
She may like Spiral Knights. When I messed around with it, the community was really nice. They added "pets" at some point but I don't know the extent of it.
sub.bitballoon.com
Some browser games in various stages of completion.

Sage JJ
3 weeks ago#4
Masamune_DS posted...
MMOs are typically toxic. Or so they are from my experience. Are you sure you want that genre?

Well she likes to walk around and explore while finding new creatures. She wouldnt be talking with anyone other than npc characters

User Info: MabinogiFan

MabinogiFan
3 weeks ago#5
Toontown is probably the most child friendly MMO I've ever played. The original was shut down years ago, but some fans brought it back as Toontown Rewritten. And unlike the original, that version is totally free.

User Info: blizord

blizord
3 weeks ago#6
I second Toontown Rewritten. There are also other Toontown servers like Project Altis that I recommend.
3DS Friend Code: 1676 - 4500 - 0150

Sage JJ
3 weeks ago#7
Thanks guys. I downloaded Toontown rewritten and will see how she likes it when she gets out of school.

Any other kid type games? They dont have to be an mmo but just something she can walk around in and explore. She like Roblox but I kept reading it was full of pedos so I wont let her play it. Maybe im just being paranoid?

User Info: VoidNoodle

VoidNoodle
3 weeks ago#8
Minecraft?
2017 Goal: 400pp and 500pp. Current top play: 307pp
HHKB Pro 2 | Ducky One TKL RGB | Quickfire TK | Corsair K90

Sage JJ
3 weeks ago#9
VoidNoodle posted...
Minecraft?

she doesnt care for it which im thankful for cause I hate building her stuff just for her to destroy

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
3 weeks ago#10
Shower With Your Dad Simulator
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any kid type of MMO games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived