This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC gamers should be understanding of Blue Reflection resolution

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PC gamers should be understanding of Blue Reflection resolution

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
3 weeks ago#41
@xenosaga123 posted...
speaking on behalf of everyone? know your place. just because it isn't for you, gives you no right to assume only one person likes a particular game.

Oh, I'm sure there are a lot of people that have bad taste. But Ark? Fortnite? Friday the 13th? This s*** that you're peddling that looks like FBI bait? Yeah, a lot of people aren't happy with them, especially the latter when it's f***ing 720p.

xenosaga123 posted...
troll elsewhere.

Have you ever heard the song "Man in the Mirror" by Michael Jackson?

Also, I've never seen a shill admit to shilling. Just throwing that out there.
Specs: i7 4790k@4.6GHz |EVGA 1080 FTW| 16GB RAM - GLORIOUS PC MASTER RACE!
TRUMP IS THE GREATEST US PRESIDENT!

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
3 weeks ago#42
lol @ "know your place"

what exactly is your place xeno? you're certainly not welcomed here judging by the responses in this and other threads, and its not looking great for you on the ps4 board either.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: reincarnator07

reincarnator07
3 weeks ago#43
xenosaga123 posted...
even From Software has trouble with their ports to PC (Dark Souls II for example, and they don't wanna go through the nightmare of porting Bloodborne to PC).

so you can see a lot of examples industry wide that porting or even developing on PC is no simple matter.

Pretty sure DS2 was the second game they ever put on PC, and was still a pretty good improvement from the port of 1. You conveniently didn't mention that the Scholar of the First Sin edition supports 4k60fps and runs butter smooth on modest hardware. Bloodborne is a Sony owned IP, so won't leave Sony platforms.

One point doesn't a trend make.
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
3 weeks ago#44
One point doesn't, but 2 points out of 4 so far are certainly enough for people to be skeptical. Granted, each release has been significantly better than the last. As said, SotFS and DkS3 are great ports. However, Bloodborne had framepacing issues on PS4, and that was the only system they had to optimize it for. There's no guarantee they'd knock it out of the park with a BB PC port.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Tekken9292

Tekken9292
3 weeks ago#45
Yet another idiot falls for the lie that game design and programming is rocket science.
It's just expensive and time consuming - and the devs are lazy to do it.

Grow up. Get informed. Stop believing corporate lies and develop your own knowledge of things.
They want you to think they're innocent so you'd get off their backs.

In reality, however, programming for consoles is way more difficult. The argument that backscaling to traditional PC programming is supposed to stump these expert developers is asinine and completely nonsensical.
And to say that it's hard for them to enable 1080p on a game is just ridiculous.
This usually happens when the developers stupidly create an internal rendering solution for the console release. Then you have to do in-depth work to do a proper PC release. They COULD just tell you that, but you probably have no idea what internal rendering is, so they just say "wah, it's hard :c", plus if they'd admit it publically, they'd be laughed at by everyone in the tech/game industry.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TekDek/
If it ain't broke... they'll break it.

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
3 weeks ago#46
eh, if it doesn't crash or anything backlog/wishlist it goes, next to all the other jrpgs I have no time to play and thus no inclination to pick up at this time.

maybe they'll patch it, maybe they won't. Eh.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
3 weeks ago#47
Tekken9292 posted...
Yet another idiot falls for the lie that game design and programming is rocket science.
It's just expensive and time consuming - and the devs are lazy to do it.

Grow up. Get informed. Stop believing corporate lies and develop your own knowledge of things.
They want you to think they're innocent so you'd get off their backs.

In reality, however, programming for consoles is way more difficult. The argument that backscaling to traditional PC programming is supposed to stump these expert developers is asinine and completely nonsensical.
And to say that it's hard for them to enable 1080p on a game is just ridiculous.
This usually happens when the developers stupidly create an internal rendering solution for the console release. Then you have to do in-depth work to do a proper PC release. They COULD just tell you that, but you probably have no idea what internal rendering is, so they just say "wah, it's hard :c", plus if they'd admit it publically, they'd be laughed at by everyone in the tech/game industry.

You know this guy is just trolling, right?
a quad core i7 was just a rebranded celeron -Pengu1n
Anything that has 3p fps or better is fine with me -mucloud

User Info: saltedham

saltedham
3 weeks ago#48
yohabroha posted...
so what's everyone's favorite type of pie?

seems to be humble pie

EvilGiygas posted...
ITT: xeno shilling for a s***ty developer that's too lazy to do a decent PC port.

xenosaga123 posted...
Im shilling
(X)_(X)
SUSANO'O!!!!!

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
3 weeks ago#49
You really can't blame the devs. Why should the put a ton of effort in when PC gamers don't buy many games unless they are discounted like crazy?

User Info: Nazanir

Nazanir
3 weeks ago#50
xenosaga123 posted...
I'm not shilling.

You have 438 active posts, even if it would take you one minute per post, that's still 438 minutes, which is 42 minutes away of 8 hours, which in turn is an average fulltime worker's day. So you are literally doing this "as a job". So either you are getting paid to do this, or you are mooching off of someone, who pays for your livelyhood.
XboX GT/Steam/Wii-U - Nazanir
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PC gamers should be understanding of Blue Reflection resolution

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived