This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Got a question about Warhammer 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Got a question about Warhammer 2

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
3 weeks ago#1
So I think I know the answer, but I just want to confirm.

If you already have Warhammer 1, the only real "combining" of the 2 games that it does is this mega map or whatever, right? If I were to play 2, all of the factions, campaigns, etc that were available in 1 don't show up, correct? They are essentially 2 separate games?

I'm basically just trying to see whether or not I need to keep 1 installed, but I imagine I do.

User Info: Edavy89

Edavy89
3 weeks ago#2
GoIrish80 posted...
So I think I know the answer, but I just want to confirm.

If you already have Warhammer 1, the only real "combining" of the 2 games that it does is this mega map or whatever, right? If I were to play 2, all of the factions, campaigns, etc that were available in 1 don't show up, correct? They are essentially 2 separate games?

I'm basically just trying to see whether or not I need to keep 1 installed, but I imagine I do.

Only need to keep 1 installed if you want to access the mega-map campaigns. but the basic story campaigns for each game won't have any impact on the other, nor require each other.

User Info: CommunismFTW

CommunismFTW
3 weeks ago#3
Yeah you need to keep 1 installed. Also it's gonna have 117 factions. Anybody can tell you how ****ing bad the turn times in Rome 2 and Attila can be, so, yeah. Expect disaster.
Since only from below can one better see the heights.
http://i.imgur.com/OhZgm.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Got a question about Warhammer 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived