This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Call of Duty: WW2 PC beta is now available to pre-load

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Call of Duty: WW2 PC beta is now available to pre-load

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
3 weeks ago#11
ArcadeGuy posted...
yohabroha posted...
ArcadeGuy posted...
WalkingPlague posted...
People still play COD? Bless your souls.

This one is going against BF1 so it should be a fan favorite.

BF1 will have been out for nearly a full year, which is generally the lifespan of these shooters as far as the mainstream masses are concerned.

I recall BF1 having over 20 million active players and BF 1 Revolution (complete edition) recently released, so it should be a top seller this holiday season.

http://bf1stats.com/

active players doesn't really mean much, especially since that doesn't tell us how many people purchased premium. current player counts are more indicative, and while those numbers are still high for BF1, the shiny new BF and CoD games haven't released yet.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
3 weeks ago#12
yohabroha posted...
ArcadeGuy posted...
yohabroha posted...
ArcadeGuy posted...
WalkingPlague posted...
People still play COD? Bless your souls.

This one is going against BF1 so it should be a fan favorite.

BF1 will have been out for nearly a full year, which is generally the lifespan of these shooters as far as the mainstream masses are concerned.

I recall BF1 having over 20 million active players and BF 1 Revolution (complete edition) recently released, so it should be a top seller this holiday season.

http://bf1stats.com/

active players doesn't really mean much, especially since that doesn't tell us how many people purchased premium. current player counts are more indicative, and while those numbers are still high for BF1, the shiny new BF and CoD games haven't released yet.

Actually those numbers on PC are sort of a joke compared to where BF3 and BF4 were at this point in their lifespan. I blame that on the morons at DICE who ruined the private server system.
When nothing remains everything becomes possible.

User Info: runrom

runrom
3 weeks ago#13
I don't care for multiplayer, but I do like a Michael Bay set piece filled shooter.
3570K | Asus RX 480 | OnePlus One | Hori RAP v.4 VLX | IBM Model M | Nintendo Switch | PS4

User Info: Hexenherz

Hexenherz
3 weeks ago#14
BF4 still has 10k active players on computer, and I'm pretty sure for a while it had a larger active player base than BF1.
It's really depressing what they did with BF1. Despite the amazing graphics, sound effects, and visual effects, the game itself felt like a mod to Star Wars Battlefront. The interface just felt really out of place. I tried to play it recently and I can't even get into most of the game modes which is also rather frustrating...

On topic.... I decided to go ahead and just preload the COD beta (it's free, what's the harm in trying it?) and saw some gameplay videos and it actually looks pretty decent.

User Info: Nixemo

Nixemo
3 weeks ago#15
Ah yes, I can't wait to be a black female Nazi and run around in circular, drab maps until I see an enemy, at which point either I will shoot them or they will shoot me first.
Listen to post-punk.

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
3 weeks ago#16
f*** COD! IM PICKING UP BATTALION 1944 INSTEAD BECAUSE IM EDGY AND IT'S COOL TO HATE COD!

did I do it right?
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
(message deleted)

User Info: Jonbazookaboz

Jonbazookaboz
3 weeks ago#18
ArcadeGuy posted...
Does anyone know if this will have Nvidia exclusive settings and features?

Not sure what is exclusive but you need the new nvidia driver to play it
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"

User Info: ArcadeGuy

ArcadeGuy
3 weeks ago#19
Jonbazookaboz posted...
ArcadeGuy posted...

Nvidia settings like HBA0+, physics etc. Many games have settings that only unlock if you have Nvidia.

User Info: Hexenherz

Hexenherz
3 weeks ago#20
Jonbazookaboz posted...
ArcadeGuy posted...

You know, HairWorks (TM).
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Call of Duty: WW2 PC beta is now available to pre-load

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived