This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For no reason, anyone care to comment on this old Yu-Gi-Oh deck?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. For no reason, anyone care to comment on this old Yu-Gi-Oh deck?

User Info: -______-

-______-
2 months ago#21
don't you have chaos soldier and chaos emperor dragon in stairway? they fit into every deck back then. also faithful charity or whatever it's named, the card where you draw three toss two is another useful card for exodia decks
-______-

User Info: Sailor_Razor

Sailor_Razor
2 months ago#22
Chaos Soldier redirects to "Black Luster Soldier", so I must assume that's what you're talking about. It exists, but that deck was built with the sole intent of screwing over the one opponent who uses an Exodia deck himself (I'm positive that Trusdale has Exodia too, but takes no particular measures to search it, and Mokuba might also have it but he's an idiot. Shadi copies other duelists, so he probably has Rare Hunter/Trusdale/Mokuba's deck at times, but not particularly often). Attacking him is a bad idea because he has so many flip monsters and traps, and the 1900 Club sufficies for being beef walls against him.

As for Chaos Emperor Dragon, it doesn't exist in Stairway.

And that other card you mentioned is Graceful Charity, and the Exodia deck already has two of them loaded (it's Semi-Limited in this case).

Sailor_Razor
2 months ago#23
Also, if anyone knows, what's a good way to level up cards in Roses before you've completed the plot? I want to get Kaiser Dragon high enough to get that Movement Up (I have another one for actually using), but that's not been going exceptionally well.

User Info: -______-

-______-
2 months ago#24
ahh you're right. i looked through some old files and was thinking of ultimate duelist 2006. iirc you were looking for yugioh games, and this game might interest you. it's an arcade dueling game similar to the eternal duelist soul. all you do is battle through monsters who have decks based on themselves, i.e. horus dragon lvl8 runs a horus deck.

you have cards from inception-2006 or 2007, and you can modify the ban list from anything 2003-2007. one great thing is that you can have multiple (!!!!) decks. i loaded up an old save and played a few games with a final countdown stall deck. the AI doesn't blatantly cheat like some of the older games but isn't the smartest. i had a level limit 4 - area b or w/e it's called, with this 1000 DEF monster faceup in defense mode that grants 1000 LP every standby phase, and the AI tried summoning 4 star 1900 ATK monster every turn trying to kill one of my monsters. ran out of magic/trap cards to my spell card so yeah it was stall locked.

other than that, i remember enjoying this game. no characters from the tv show with an appropriately themed deck iirc
-______-

Sailor_Razor
2 months ago#25
Yeah, having a single deck is really annoying in Stairway with how cluttered your trunk can get.

As far as the AI goes, Pegasus is a bastard. I think he's the only opponent duelist in Stairway who will actually pull the "Change of Heart, Tribute" trick.

Recently I got Forbidden Memories because it was cheap, but I'm still not too keen on how it and Roses handles fusions.

Sailor_Razor
2 months ago#26
This isn't really low, but might as well.

Sailor_Razor
2 months ago#27
One more.

User Info: randomoaf

randomoaf
2 months ago#28
Pretty bad deck. You don't know what it is you want to run. Do you want to run a Beatdown, Dragon, Fusion? What? The deck is too bloated.

Sailor_Razor
2 months ago#29
I don't see the point in a racial deck theme.

Then again I'm stuck in the past so, yaknow, whatever.

User Info: darkus_f

darkus_f
2 months ago#30
Aaaaah the good old Yugioh! Absolutely loved it.... I still have the cards and I loved the GBA games.

Cyber Stein + Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon + Megamorph.

9000 attack point BEUD was so good.
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. For no reason, anyone care to comment on this old Yu-Gi-Oh deck?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived