This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best $4.49 I ever spent

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best $4.49 I ever spent

User Info: Nixemo

Nixemo
2 months ago#11
I tried playing it for a few hours on 360 and found it to be one of the most dull games I'd ever played. Maybe it gets good at some point but sitting through hours of mediocrity wasn't worth it to me.
Listen to post-punk.

User Info: randomoaf

randomoaf
2 months ago#12
I'm gonna buy it.

User Info: -______-

-______-
2 months ago#13
great game, better if you watched a bunch of old 80s hk action flicks

only problem i have is that all the "asian" music was made in-house rather than using actual hk pop songs. like sure there is mandarin pop music in hk now but the majority is still cantonese
-______-

User Info: wentzelot

wentzelot
2 months ago#14
i wish you got a free upgrade for original owners like with skyrim. wouldn't mind replaying but not gonna pay more money for a game ia lready bought

User Info: Black_Assassin

Black_Assassin
2 months ago#15
wentzelot posted...
i wish you got a free upgrade for original owners like with skyrim. wouldn't mind replaying but not gonna pay more money for a game ia lready bought

The definitive edition supposedly has some issues and might not be the best version.
Want to cure diseases with your spare computing power?
http://folding.stanford.edu/

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
2 months ago#16
wish there were actually choices story wise
3DS FC: 5214-9942-1912

User Info: thelocalhentai

thelocalhentai
2 months ago#17
Definitely one of the best open world games to come out, especially during the original's timespan, fighting against GTA4. Great combat, both hand to hand and shooting (if using gunkata method), smooth driving, some funny stuff.

User Info: KevinKarnage

KevinKarnage
2 months ago#18
I loved it, kind of had a Shenmue vibe to it running all around Hong Kong. Great atmosphere and a great game!

User Info: mafiafun

mafiafun
2 months ago#19
Yea, it is a great game; picked it up cheap a while ago.
"Space: the final frontier... To explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before."

User Info: BMXJouster

BMXJouster
2 months ago#20
It was my personal Game of the Year in 2012 and is in my personal top 25 games of all time. I loved everything about it.

I only own the original version of Sleeping Dogs on Steam, but I may end up buying the Definitive Edition just so I can play through the game again and re-acquire all the achievements like I did in the vanilla game. LOL
Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives
"One embarrassing clown's quest for the ultimate case of diarrhea."
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best $4.49 I ever spent

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived