This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

AC Unity vs. AC Rogue vs. AC Black Flag

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. AC Unity vs. AC Rogue vs. AC Black Flag

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
2 months ago#1
Which is the better game overall? - Results (44 votes)
Unity
4.55% (2 votes)
Rogue
4.55% (2 votes)
Black Flag
90.91% (40 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Assuming I haven't played Assassin's Creed in like 5 or so years, so any of your "it's all the same, feels the same" bulls*** goes out the window since I'll be coming in fresh. So objectively which is the better game? Best locations and story?

Also don't give bonus points to black flag just cause of the sailing. I really couldn't give two s***s about that and I know gfaqs likes to cream over black flag's sailing.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hP6BCy
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
2 months ago#2
Black Flag
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: Renraku_San

Renraku_San
2 months ago#3
What's the AC that has like a 4 hour intro/tutorial? I heard it takes that long just to get to the point where it finally turns "open world".
I worship Jesus Christ and am 100% proud to be Christian!
I read the Bible every day, you should too!

User Info: thepro189

thepro189
2 months ago#4
Renraku_San posted...
What's the AC that has like a 4 hour intro/tutorial? I heard it takes that long just to get to the point where it finally turns "open world".

do you mean 3? it's not 4 hours but the intro is rather long.

User Info: monkmith

monkmith
2 months ago#5
which one had boats again? they've all been crap since 2 on the assassins creed side, but at least the one with boats had boats.
People die when they are killed.
Among horse, Red Hare. Among men, Lu Bu.

User Info: randomoaf

randomoaf
2 months ago#6
It's Black Flag. It's not just the sailing. It's the most "comprehensive" AC out there. It's got everything. It feels like an authentic adventure.

User Info: thepro189

thepro189
2 months ago#7
i found black flag great. didnt play rogue but i heard good things about it, except for the short story.

needless to say anything after revelations was a turd for me, except for black flag.

monkmith
2 months ago#8
randomoaf posted...
It's Black Flag. It's not just the sailing. It's the most "comprehensive" AC out there. It's got everything. It feels like an authentic adventure.

the problem was everything about the game but the boat combat was stale and unimaginative. melee combat is stale, the individual stories are bland, they killed off the metastory to facilitate yearly sequel releases; all AC has brought to the series in recent releases that was unique and fun was boat combat.

User Info: zxxcman

zxxcman
2 months ago#9
If you're not into the sailing bit, I'd advice skipping Rouge and Black Flag and going to Syndicate.

I advice skipping Unity regardless.

But out of those, Black Flag is the best game in my opinion.
I used to have a good signature, then I got modded for it.
Now I shall try to think of something edgier to put here.

monkmith
2 months ago#10
zxxcman posted...
If you're not into the sailing bit, I'd advice skipping Rouge and Black Flag and going to Syndicate.

I advice skipping Unity regardless.

But out of those, Black Flag is the best game in my opinion.

was syndicate actually any good? i got it from a gpu i bought a while back and just never tried it.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. AC Unity vs. AC Rogue vs. AC Black Flag

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived