This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Random question, what's the first commercially sold game to have the word f***

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Random question, what's the first commercially sold game to have the word f***

User Info: Sailor_Razor

Sailor_Razor
2 months ago#1
in it?

Earliest example I can think of right off the top of my head on a technicality is God Hand. The boss song for The Three Evil Stooges has a guy in it who says "That list is too f***in' long. Fifty-fifty split." and a woman who says something I can't understand. But that's very shallow on my end, so wondering if anyone else can strum up anything earlier than that.

For an extra assignment, also old computer shareware is a different category that you can acknowledge if you want, but the main subject is non-shareware.

User Info: Hanlo_is_back

Hanlo_is_back
2 months ago#2
There's a Famicom Disk System game called Explosive Fighter Patton that has the F word
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
2 months ago#3
^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDAIZPStG1s
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

User Info: Sailor_Razor

Sailor_Razor
2 months ago#4
That is true. Probably a case of Japanese people trying to be edgy with words they don't understand (Genocide City, cough), I'll say.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Random question, what's the first commercially sold game to have the word f***

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived