This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Star Ocean The Last Hope Remastered coming to PC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Star Ocean The Last Hope Remastered coming to PC

User Info: Unknown281

Unknown281
2 months ago#1
Here the trailer folks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V3KnCr2xQ0

User Info: SchoolRumble

SchoolRumble
2 months ago#2
i remember there being i think two different versions? one with more content than the other. i hope its that one, i never got a chance to play the 'complete' one.
PSN: BlindyTwo
Gamertag: Blindy II

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
2 months ago#3
Lol
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: Pelaaja82

Pelaaja82
2 months ago#4
'kay!
Pc: i7 6700k/980 ti/16gb ram and Ps4.

Unknown281
2 months ago#5
Pelaaja82 posted...
'kay!

Bah don't remind me of that line but still I'll get it on PC just to show my support and wanting more JRPG on Steam and maybe hoping to bring Star Oeaan 5 and maybe the rest of them on PC if possible, still hoping one day Persaon 5 and Dragon Quest XI will find it's way on PC soon.

User Info: Golden_Gonads

Golden_Gonads
2 months ago#6
This is... Star Ocean 3?

Unknown281
2 months ago#7
Golden_Gonads posted...
This is... Star Ocean 3?

Star Ocean 4, the one that was on Xbox 360 and PS3.

User Info: Golden_Gonads

Golden_Gonads
2 months ago#8
Unknown281 posted...
Star Ocean 4, the one that was on Xbox 360 and PS3.

Cheers. I played both 3 & 4 but they've pretty much merged into one big mess in my head. I'm surprised they've remastered this one first though, seeing as I remember it being pretty badly savaged by the fans.

Unknown281
2 months ago#9
Golden_Gonads posted...
Cheers. I played both 3 & 4 but they've pretty much merged into one big mess in my head. I'm surprised they've remastered this one first though, seeing as I remember it being pretty badly savaged by the fans.

Eh I think of it this way, it's easy to emulate the three Star Ocean games while Star Ocean 4 isn't easy to emulate yet and hoping this means will see Star Ocean 5 on PC soon as well but yeah it will be nice if they brought over the older Star Ocean games, that will be nice.

User Info: 1337toothbrush

1337toothbrush
2 months ago#10
Huh, not 5? Still cool to see games that would've never hit the PC in the past get releases now.
:D
https://imgur.com/a/FU9H8
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Star Ocean The Last Hope Remastered coming to PC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived