This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Star Ocean The Last Hope Remastered coming to PC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Star Ocean The Last Hope Remastered coming to PC

User Info: Chass1990

Chass1990
2 months ago#11
nice, but I'd replay 3 (and 1 and 2) before I'd replay this one again.
MSI Z97 Gaming 5 * Xeon E3-1246 v3 * Noctua NH-U12S * MSI GTX 970 * Sound Blaster Z * HyperX Savage 32GB * 850 Evo * Supernova G2 750W * Phanteks Enthoo Pro

User Info: EliteGuard99

EliteGuard99
2 months ago#12
ugh it's the s***ty 4th game.

Gross.
"Sessions is like what would happen if a really sheltered home school kid did the fusion dance with everyone's racist thanksgiving uncle" - D_Bart

User Info: 1337toothbrush

1337toothbrush
2 months ago#13
EliteGuard99 posted...
ugh it's the s***ty 4th game.

Gross.

I hope they're not planning future PC releases on the sales of this title.
:D
https://imgur.com/a/FU9H8

User Info: gtomanga

gtomanga
2 months ago#14
ah s***
it's SO4
this is the worst one

<MEGA spoiler>
dumbass main character destroyed earth 2 by his extremely stupid anime highschool teen action
(even tho his crow members worned him countless times)
thus he killed thousands of innocent ppl
in disk 1

the game is pretty much 97% of him crying and whining about it
Ys,megaman,harvest moon,sly cooper,rune factory,shin megami tensei,growlanser,superman,bomberman,shump,sonic fan

User Info: Unknown281

Unknown281
2 months ago#15
1337toothbrush posted...
I hope they're not planning future PC releases on the sales of this title.

They're probably testing to see if there's a market for games like this so most likely yes, they are. In the past they did hint about Star Ocean 5 coming to PC before it got released on PS4 and bombed i think? Not sure if they still plan to bring that ojne or not to PC.

User Info: MabinogiFan

MabinogiFan
2 months ago#16
The only Star Ocean game I played was 3, and I can't remember ever playing an RPG that left me more disappointed. It started out good enough, but once the second disc rolled around my interest fell off a cliff. And believe it or not, it's not due to the plot twist, but more due to the fact that the story becomes incredibly rudimentary and generic in the second disc. It's just "go here, do this" and then "go there to do that." It's very uninteresting. But what annoyed me most of all was the massive difficulty spike in the second disc. Enemies would kill me in 2-3 hits, and I had to grind just to stay alive. It wasn't fun at all.

If SO4's gameplay was more fun and balanced than SO3, I'll consider buying it, bad story aside.

User Info: SnakePlisken94

SnakePlisken94
2 months ago#17
better than 5 ,worse than 3
i'll be picking it up for sure
just your typical butthurt basement dweller

User Info: Lienhart

Lienhart
2 months ago#18
The only redeeming feature in this game are the two female characters....

Edge is way too stupid and immature, and the 'kay kay kay SLKDJ@#$(*&@#$ WHY U DO DIS?!

User Info: enderall

enderall
2 months ago#19
Well, not bad. I did not finish the Extra dungeon since the battle music was so boring on that area. Now I can configure the game with other battle BGMs, so yeah I'll be playing this. One less ex exclusive game for my future PS3.
i3 6100, GIGABYTE Radeon Rx 480 8GB WINDFORCE, Corsair Vengeance 8 GB RAM Red LED, EVGA 600w White PSU, Toshiba 500 GB HD, Riotoro CR 480, GIGABYTE Intel H110

User Info: ritsuka66

ritsuka66
2 months ago#20
I played this a little bit on PS3. The only thing I remember is that mkay girl. '' KAYYYYYYYY''

'' KAYYYYYYYYYY''

Meh, a polished turd is still a turd same in 4k resolution.
Life....Hope...Dreams, What are these things? And where are they going? These things... I will destroy!&#65279; -KEFKA -
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Star Ocean The Last Hope Remastered coming to PC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived